Senior IT Analyst, Denmark/Finland. Københavns omegn
Oferta de trabajo de Analistas de sistemas en Dinamarca (Københavns omegn)
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Udvikling og analyse af software og applikationer : Systemanalytikerarbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Would you like to be a part of a high-paced team working on enabling our Business Critical applications, Murex, Wallstreet Markets and Wallstreet Treasury to serve our end customers and stakeholders on the Trading Floor even better? We are now looking for an IT Analyst to assist in building even stronger platforms for our customers.
At Nordea, we know our customers’ needs are changing – and we’re deeply committed to meeting them with the financial solutions of tomorrow. We’re creating an agile environment where we’re harnessing the power of technology – one where you can make an impact. So bring your skills, ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Platform Analysis Front Office team. We add value by ensuring that our business critical applications are always up and running and up to speed with the Market demands. As an IT Analyst you’ll play a valuable role in grooming requirements and ensuring that these are being implemented in the best given way.
What you’ll be doing:
- Take lead and drive change initiatives that involve multiple stakeholders including business, compliance, risk and operations.
- Be a team member in an Agile team, groom and refine new user stories and ensure we as a team meet the goals set by our stakeholders.
- Act as a business sparring partner and guide team members and stakeholders on how to best implement and deliver a change initiative in the FX area.
- Deliver solutions, configure trading applications, automate manual tasks, work with test automation
- Coordinating functional changes and market demands with external vendors (e.g. Wallstreet Systems and MUREX)
You’ll join a high performing team where only the best is good enough and serving our customers is considered of highest importance. The role is based either in Copenhagen, Metro or Helsinki, Vallila
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- excel and find motivation when working in a challenging and fast paced environment.
- pay great attention to details while also seeing the bigger picture; you put great value in delivering high quality while also taking pride in delivering on time.
- are a true team player and put the teams goals ahead of the individual ones.
- are a strong believer in Agile methodologies, continuous improvement and Lean practice
Your experience and background:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Information Technology, Information Management or equivalent
- Strong general IT knowledge in areas such as cloud, network, Windows/Linux and SQL
- At least a few years of experience with IT requirements and the grooming and delivery on such
- Fluent practitioner in DevOps tools (Bitbucket, Bamboo, Ansible)
- Having domain knowledge with applications such as Murex and Wallstreet Systems is considered a big plus. The same goes for general FX domain knowledge
- Ability to script and automate tasks and configure trading application is likewise considered a big plus
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 30 September 2020. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Morten Aavad – morten.aavadnordea.com.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Región: Københavns omegn.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: NORDEA FINANS DANMARK A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Taastrup; Código postal: 2630; Calle: Helgeshøj Alle, Número: 33
- Sitio web: https://bit.ly/3hQ0i9C
Identificador de la vacante:5199082.
Ver las 1,329 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Senior Cloud Solution Architect. Dinamarca, 22 Oct. 2020.
- IT Enterprise Domain Architect. Dinamarca, 22 Oct. 2020.
- Principal Specialist/Specialist for Data Management Process & Innovation. Dinamarca, 22 Oct. 2020.
- Linux System Administrator for DevOps. Dinamarca, 22 Oct. 2020.
- Data Management Specialist. Dinamarca, 22 Oct. 2020.
- Fullstack Developer (Copenhagen). Dinamarca, 22 Oct. 2020.
- Senior BI Analyst. Dinamarca, 22 Oct. 2020.
- Device/Software as Medical Device Quality Specialist, Global Development. Dinamarca, 22 Oct. 2020.