SCADA Project Manager. Københavns omegn. Dinamarca
Trabajo en Dinamarca (Københavns omegn) de Directores de industrias manufactureras
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for produktions- og servicevirksomhed : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden fremstillingsvirksomhed, råstofudvinding, byggeri, forsyning, distribution mv : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for fremstillingsvirksomhed (undtagen landbrug, skovbrug og fiskeri)
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow!
Meet your future manager: https://youtu.be/_f1T8fFjNzQ
In the Digital Grid function in Siemens Smart Infrastructure, we are going through an exciting development. We have won several interesting projects within offshore wind, which we hope you will help implement. Come join our SCADA (SCS) team and help us innovate the technology that will transform the energy industry.
You will be joining a great team of Project Managers, who bring people, ideas, and opportunities together. We are temporary team leaders, have all project costs and deadlines under control, get things rolling, understand the technology, aligning the customers’ requirements, managing the contract and get people moving!
About the job
As a Project Manager you will be the leading anchor for the entire SCADA project (typically Substation control systems and Protection) and will balance several projects at the same time. On your projects you will participate in the bidding process, contract negotiations, execute the project, and reporting to the steering committee. A typical SCADA-project may last from 6 months to several years. You will execute the projects in a matrix organization with a primary team. Some team members will be working on other projects concurrently. Besides the project team, you will have a close collaboration with our internal project controllers, contract managers, purchasing function, sales department as well as other business units both in Denmark and abroad. For the customers, you are the focal point for communication for all aspect of your projects. Approximately 30 travel days per year, must be expected.
We offer you an attracting working environment
- An exciting job with great responsibility, where you bring your experience into play
- Great influence on your own role
- A job in the leading company in the industry
- As a project manager, you will become part of the global ”pmsiemens” community
- You will enter a special project management career path
Your development is meaningful to us. Therefore, we offer you training and education to strengthen your opportunities and your career. We work in an international, empathetic environment with an informal tone of communication. We believe it is important to focus on a good work-life balance. Furthermore, we offer an attractive salary package.
- Experience in control systems, Protection, HMI solutions, network and IT
- Technically well-founded and can break down the tasks in a SCADA-project to operational packages along with your team
- A minimum of five years’ experience with project management and two years with SCADA-project management within substation control systems
- Experience managing, leading and motivating smaller teams
- Strong oral and written English skills
Working at Siemens Smart Infrastructure
We bring together energy supply – from intelligent control across the grid, solutions from High - Medium voltage substations, and at the point of consumption, there are exciting growth markets where we ensure that energy is used effectively – in energy storage, to electric vehicle infrastructure and microgrids www.siemens.dk/energy
We are a division with 44.000 smart minds all over the world and 300 in Denmark. The SCADA projects are based in Siemens Gas and Power in Denmark, which is the center of competence for Siemens wind projects. This enables us to provide project opportunities all over the world with changing requirements and new experiences on every project.
Deadline for applications:
As soon as possible. Interview will take place on a continuous basis. For further information about the position, please contact Rasmus Lauridsen: rasmus.lauridsensiemens.com.
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Región: Københavns omegn.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: SIEMENS A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Ballerup; Código postal: 2750; Calle: Borupvang, Número: 9
- Sitio web: https://jobs.siemens-info.com/jobs/182795?lang=en-us&previousLocale=en-US
Identificador de la vacante:5060689.
Ver las 318 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Sr. Director, Product Management. Dinamarca, 19 Oct. 2019.
- Senior Technical Project Manager for offshore wind farm operational design and concepts. Dinamarca, 18 Oct. 2019.
- Resource Manager Specialist. Dinamarca, 17 Oct. 2019.
- Project Manager, Molding & Technical Supplier Projects. Dinamarca, 15 Oct. 2019.
- Business Line Director. Dinamarca, 10 Oct. 2019.
- Product Owner - Content Quality. Dinamarca, 10 Oct. 2019.
- Sourcing Project Manager, Sourcing Indirect, EMA, Bagsværd. Dinamarca, 09 Oct. 2019.