Trabajo de Directores de políticas y planificación en Dinamarca
Sales Manager Special Projects (f/m/x)
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de administración y servicios : Directores de políticas y planificación.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse inden for administration og erhvervsorienterede funktioner : Ledelse inden for forretningsservice og administrative funktioner : Ledelse inden for virksomhedsstrategi/policy området
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
How to contribute to our vision
While being the global market leader for industrial scale offshore wind farm delivery, Siemens Gamesa is also actively supporting customers in their endeavors for “special projects”, e.g. smaller scale projects like floating and power-2-gas demonstrators. In those projects often new and adapted solutions and processes need to be developed together with the customer. That is what you manage - and the entire global engineering power and experience of more than 16GW installed offshore fleet is there to support, which makes this role a very interesting and rewarding challenge.
- As Sales Manager Special Projects you manage a cross-functional team of highly skilled professionals and experts at the interface to the customer
- Together with the functional stakeholders in the organization you find ways to set up and deliver the special projects and bring about decisions and approvals for non-standard products and processes
- You close the deals for special projects with the customers, taking into account the particular boundary constraints and special character of those “special projects”, and supporting and guiding the customer’s expectations
- You regularly communicate the status of the special projects to Senior and Top Management
What you need to make a difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We are also looking for…
- You have a strong business acumen, preferably gained within a technical business environment.
- Developing something new, including bringing exciting new technology to life, together with a dedicated team, is what drives and motivates you
- You have strong relationship building skills, both internally across different functions and externally towards our customers.
- You are likely to have 5 – 10 years of experience from an industrial business area, preferably within a global industry.
- It is likely that you have a relevant higher-level education and a successful track record within similar positions but are keen to learn and develop your knowledge and skills further.
- As a person, you are structured and analytical, but with a pragmatic and flexible mind-set to adapt to the evolving business needs.
- You are internationally minded and enjoy working across cultures.
- You are fluent in English, both orally and in writing
In return of your commitment we offer you…
- Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come
- A global team of diverse colleagues who share passion for renewable energy
- Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas reality
- Personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization
- Flexible working hours as well as home-office
- Employer-funded pension
- Attractive remuneration package
- Local benefits such as subsided lunch and public transport tickets, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
Severely disabled applicants are encouraged to reach out to us. We have inclusive recruiting processes specifically for severely disabled persons in Germany and we do our utmost to tailor working spaces to suit your individual needs. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy is a global organisation and it recognizes that its employees represent a large variety of cultures, ethnicities, beliefs and languages. This wealth of diversity is what makes Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy more innovative, creative, sensitive and committed to society. Our diversity is what makes us who we are, and we are immensely proud of that.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy believes that we all have the right to be treated with dignity and respect in the workplace regardless of our race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, beliefs, sex, sexual orientation, gender, circumstances of pregnancy or parental leave, age, disability or marital status.
We seek to promote respect for the law, equality and inclusion for our employees in order to ensure that there is no discrimination by reason of race, gender, marital status, ideology, political opinions, nationality, religion or any other personal, physical or social condition.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy offers a truly flexible and inspiring place to work, with a global presence and a commitment to providing a working environment in which every employee can develop their potential and maximize their contribution.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Vejle; Código postal: 7100; Calle: Fiskergade, Número: 1
- Sitio web: https://siemensgamesa.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/SGRE/job/DE-Hamburg---Beim/Sales-Manager-Special-Projects--f-m-x-_R-05364-1
Identificador de la vacante:5232058.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Afdelingsleder til Molevitten. Dinamarca, 31 Oct. 2020.
- Category Manager- Surface. Dinamarca, 29 Oct. 2020.
- Domain Delivery Management Manager. Dinamarca, 29 Oct. 2020.
- Vice President, Customer Implementation. Dinamarca, 29 Oct. 2020.
- International Medical Vice President, NASH. Dinamarca, 28 Oct. 2020.
- Department Head of Oral Delivery and Characterisation. Dinamarca, 28 Oct. 2020.
- SCM Master Data Manager, Supply Chain Development, Bagsværd. Dinamarca, 28 Oct. 2020.