RPA Professional/developer. Rogaland. Noruega
Ofertas de empleo en Noruega (Rogaland) de Analistas de sistemas
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas.
Professionals : Information and communications technology professionals : Software and applications developers and analysts : Systems analysts
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Support the Corporate processes team (HSSEQ business unit) in identifying, evaluating and prioritizing RPA (Robotic Process Automation) improvement opportunities. In collaboration with relevant domain experts and IT department develop, test and implement RPA solutions. The development and implementation work includes planning and identifying resource needs and technical prerequisites to ensure successful delivery of chosen initiatives. Furthermore, act as a discussion partner and liaison with internal customers to support ownership and participation in RPA development and implementation.
- Ensure a systematic approach to identifying and evaluating RPA opportunities
- Discussion partner and advisor for internal customers and third parties
- Market the RPA work within the organization to support the HSSEQ business unit in mapping opportunities and implementation of RPA solutions
- Plan RPA projects and execute RPA development and testing
- Provide technical advice and design/develop RPA solutions
- Interface with domain experts and IT department to ensure necessary buy-in and technical infrastructure to implement and maintain RPA solutions
- Assist in digitalization strategy development positioning RPA amongst the different digitalization initiatives
- Recommend: Processes or tasks that should be targeted for RPA. Strategic implementation plan for RPA based on identified needs and opportunities. Technical solutions for RPA implementation (technical platform)
- Perform: Mapping of RPA opportunities including value assessment. Develop, plan and implement RPA projects in close collaboration with relevant business units, including estimation of resource needs and IT support
- Input: Budget for team
As part of the HSSEQ department contribute to improve HSSEQ in the company, and build a strong HSSEQ culture.
- Master degree in IT, a Bachelor degree with relevant practical experience can be considered equivalent with a Master degree
- 5-10 years practical and technical knowledge in IT and software development
- Experience from working with the oil and gas industry is an advantage
- Experience with relevant RPA tools such as e.g. BluePrism and Automation Anywhere
- Good understanding of Business Management Systems and audits
- Good understanding of agile ways of working
- Experience in software development
- Experience with testing and test-driven development
- Experience with project management
- Good communication and team work skills
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
- Ability to anchor commitments and follow up work independently, build and maintain relationships with key individuals
- Self-driven and result oriented, take responsibility and ownership of work
- Strategic attitude, analytical and influential in creating understanding for how to best utilize RPA within established business processes and support systems
- Organized thruster, ability to structure deliveries to meet strategic, tactical and daily expectations and milestones
- Deliver highest quality of work with limited supervision
- Good communication skills. Being a listener, but also speak clearly and make decisions
- Be a good team player, engage resources and adjust for personal and team growth
- Build talent and help others to succeed
- Ability to involve others in ongoing work and deliveries, and give credit for success
- Strong focus on team achievements
- Continuous improvement attitude, always look for value-adding improvements or needs and drive measures to implementation
- Take initiative, solution oriented and drive workflows forward.
- Be positive and motivate personnel to see benefits and results
- Look at other influential players internally and externally to learn good industry experiences and execution
The position is Stavanger-based but demands some travelling to company offices, offshore and other locations.
País del trabajo: Noruega.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: AKER BP ASA.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:11641905000240.
Ver las 1,131 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Utvikler i Webseksjonen. Noruega, 26 Jun. 2019.
- Systemutvikler, Office-programvare. Noruega, 25 Jun. 2019.
- Vi skaper Norges nye togeventyr, og ønsker ny Senior løsningsarkitekt om bord!. Noruega, 25 Jun. 2019.
- Deltids- eller sommer-jobb som systemutvikler for cutting-edge teknologi. Noruega, 25 Jun. 2019.
- Er du vår nye IKT ¿ koordinator?. Noruega, 25 Jun. 2019.
- Seniorutvikler samhandling/publisering. Noruega, 25 Jun. 2019.
- Spesialkonsulent Journalsystem. Noruega, 22 Jun. 2019.
- Dyktige utviklere med .NET og java erfaring søkes til å ta del i den spennende digitaliseringsbølgen med tilgang til den beste teknologien for videre utvikling. Noruega, 21 Jun. 2019.