Relationship Support Manager. Luxemburgo
Demanda de Cajeros de bancos en Luxemburgo
Clasificación del trabajo: Personal de apoyo administrativo : Empleados en trato directo con el público : Pagadores y cobradores de ventanilla y afines : Cajeros de bancos y afines.
Bürokräfte und verwandte Berufe : Bürokräfte mit Kundenkontakt : Schalterbedienstete, Inkassobeauftragte und verwandte Berufe : Bank- und andere Schalterbedienstete
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
As a Relationship Support Manager your main responsibilities will include:
Sales & Service 75 %
• Act as first point of contact for client names and to provide cover in the Relationship Directors' absence.
• Provide day to day service provision for clients.
• Co-ordinate introduction to and from other areas of the Group where appropriate and monitor outcome.
• Assist with development of, and revisions to, the Client Relationship Plan.
• Preparation and implementation of strategic campaigns.
• Work with Relationship Directors to identify potential new clients and maintain database of existing and prospect clients.
• Maintain our Salesforce records and pipeline. Generate and monitor leads and update leads on Salesforce. Input call reports.
• Lead the on boarding process for new clients or new products to existing clients. Ensure that new/existing clients and products are set up on relevant systems.
• Work with KYC team to obtain all relevant KYC documentation. Complete all required KYC refreshes across the portfolios.
• Prepare client meeting presentations, engaging product specialists where appropriate.
• Prepare information for and attend customer meetings.
• Develop and maintain contacts with product specialists across the Group.
• Ensure a robust contact strategy is in place to improve or grow client satisfaction. Accurately handle, record and prevent client complaints in line with our regulatory requirements and ensure great client outcomes.
• Undertake annual client reviews and make recommendations to Relationship Directors for areas of improvement.
• Ensure compliance with mandatory Risk policies and procedures relating to governance, regulatory compliance (including Financial Crime), operational and legal risk.
Deal Management and Support: 15%
• Prepare pricing and assist with credit applications
• Co-ordinate the execution of certain transactions and implementation of certain products, including liaising with product specialists, internal support functions and other relevant advisors to ensure a good client experience with appropriate risk management practices.
• Credit analysis and transaction management skills to work effectively with Credit Risk managers, Debt Finance specialists and Transaction Management teams to manage the evaluation and execution of large structured transactions.
• Operate in accordance with risk appetite and lending procedures.
• Worki to continuously improve credit knowledge and expertise.
• Ensure high standards of data quality are maintained at all times
• Ensure compliance with mandatory Risk policies and procedures relating to credit conformance and regulatory, operational, legal risk and Financial Crime.
• Demonstration of adherence to governance policies and controls.
Team working 10%
• Build an effective working partnership with internal support functions: Credit, Legal, KYC, Compliance, Operations.
• Attend team meetings and contribute fully, including suggestions for ways of improving customer sales and service.
• Contribute to environment of mutual support by sharing knowledge with other team members.
Risk and Control Objective
Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Policies and Policy Standards.
As a Relationship Support Manager (Associate Banker?) your main skills and qualifications will include:
• Experience building relationships
• Experience in client service & communication
• Strong communication skills
• Team player with natural ability to collaborate across borders
• Knowledge of Luxembourg legal entity types, especially fund vehicles
• Knowledge of products and services offered by the Corporate Bank
• Knowledge of products and services offered by other areas of the Group and frequently used by NBFI clients
• Planning and organisational skills
• Fluent in English. French skills are definite advantage. Other language skills, including German and/or Luxembourgish would be useful too.
CBI Regulated Role
This role is deemed as a Controlled Function role under the Central Bank of Ireland Fitness and Probity Regulations and may require the role holder to hold mandatory regulatory qualifications or the minimum qualifications to meet internal company benchmarks.
País del trabajo: Luxemburgo.
Número de puestos: 1.
Experiencia: 3 años.
Empleador: Barclays Capital Luxembourg S.à r.l..
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:PES_LU_617548.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Industry Affairs Adviser (m/f). Luxemburgo, 30 Mar. 2021.
- Customer Service Assistant. Luxemburgo, 24 Mar. 2021.
- (Associate) Investment Officer (Financial Instruments). Luxemburgo, 17 Mar. 2021.
- Sales Support (m/f). Luxemburgo, 17 Mar. 2021.
- (Senior) Transaction Management Officer. Luxemburgo, 26 Feb. 2021.
- (Associate) Transaction Management Officer. Luxemburgo, 26 Feb. 2021.
- Relationship Manager. Luxemburgo, 26 Feb. 2021.