Vacante de Ingenieros industriales y de producción en Dinamarca
Qualification Specialist For R&d Decorations And Equipment
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros industriales y de producción.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Ingeniørarbejde (undtagen inden for elektroteknologi) : Ingeniørarbejde i industri og produktion
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Do you dream of working with state-of-the-art decoration solutions within our LEGO ® products?
In the role as Qualification Specialist, you will be part of a cross-functional team, that secures design for manufacturing by actively balancing design intent and production feasibility.
• Develop new tests for qualifying machines, equipment and decorations for our sustainability initiatives on decoration
• Develop and implement qualification processes for new inks and materials on the sustainability agenda in processing
• Gain knowledge from global production sites around process and operator capability to understand the foundation for crafting the sustainable processing platform of the future
• Define, develop and document tests + ensure deco quality standards are fulfilled and developed
• Plan, qualify and evaluate test
• Create test plans, measurement reports and take a structured and statistical approach to test and outcome
• Setting up the specific material tests
Play your part in our team succeeding
In our department, Processing Qualification, we play a vital role in enabling a fast and reliable introduction of new deco- and processing equipment that enhance and enrich LEGO® play, by offering differentiation to the LEGO® brick.
The sustainability scope within decoration is a crucial part of our strategy. This role will be a cornerstone in building up competencies and processes in order to support that journey.
Do you have what it takes?
The ideal candidate has a relevant academic background e.g. production engineer, quality engineer or similar – a theoretical degree at minimum bachelor level is needed as well as preferably a certification within Project Management. In addition, we expect that you have:
• 3-5 years experience from production industry
• Technical insight into process equipment
• Proven experience with qualification tasks
It will be an advantage if you have experience with development and maturing/running-in of process equipment as well as strong Microsoft Excel skills.
As a person you are process-oriented with a structured approach to task execution. You show a quality-conscious mentality as well as strong analytical and creative skills. You also recognize the following:
• Strong communication skills – both oral and written
• Good at capturing, share and disseminate knowledge (Training of others and inclusion of knowledge)
• Ability and willingness to challenge status quo
• Service minded and strong collaboration skills
• Independent and team oriented
• Flexible and adaptable
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group
You will be a part of an evolving department that is a key part of adding value to the LEGO ® products, by offering high quality solutions. Our decoration solutions are state-of-the-art and we are in the process of looking into future solutions. You will be part of a cross-functional team, that secures design for manufacturing by actively balancing design intent and production feasibility – a challenging and rewarding task.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: LEGO SYSTEM A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Billund; Código postal: 7190; Calle: Åstvej, Número: 1
- Sitio web: https://www.lego.com/en-gb/aboutus/careers/job/58746558
Identificador de la vacante:5249600.
Ver las 202 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros industriales y de producción ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- French speaking Sales Engineer. Dinamarca, 24 Feb. 2021.
- Senior Development Engineer for data acquisition and sensor development. Dinamarca, 20 Feb. 2021.
- instrumentering m.m.. Dinamarca, 12 Feb. 2021.
- Finmekanisk designingeniør med metodisk nysgerrighed og udviklingsfokus. Dinamarca, 03 Feb. 2021.
- French speaking Sales Engineer. Dinamarca, 27 Ene. 2021.
- PTA'er - fokus på tyndplade. Dinamarca, 27 Ene. 2021.
- Senior Mechanical Engineer. Dinamarca, 26 Ene. 2021.
- Senior Process Engineer. Dinamarca, 26 Ene. 2021.