Project Manager Procurement. Dinamarca
Empleos de Directores de industrias manufactureras en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for produktions- og servicevirksomhed : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden fremstillingsvirksomhed, råstofudvinding, byggeri, forsyning, distribution mv : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for fremstillingsvirksomhed (undtagen landbrug, skovbrug og fiskeri)
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Technical Project Manager, Procurement
Do you have a strong combination of commercial understanding and technical insight? Then we can provide an opportunity for a unique, challenging and exciting job.
About the role
Project Manager Procurement (PMP) is part of the Project Manager team and in close cooperation with our sourcing team in India and Denmark execute the projects. You will handle all functions within the Sourcing function such as planning, budget, sourcing plans, shipping plans, making project agreements, follow-up. Etc. As PMP will you be handling project with purchase budgets from 10 million Danish kroner to 700 million Danish kroner.
As PMP will you be part of a new Global function in Cement and Minerals.
About the department
As Technical Project Manager in Procurement Denmark you will be part of a very committed and professional team working for all divisions represented in Denmark. You will work in a Project manager team with 2 colleagues.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the procurement part in projects to ensure that all project deliverables are met
- Analyzing and evaluating different suppliers as a basis for the procurement strategy
- Securing that we get the right products at the right total cost
- Leading negotiations to ensure the best possible terms and conditions for FLSmidth in order to contribute to project profitability
- Reviewing contractual issues for specific projects in order to ensure FLSmidth's procurement processes in close co-operation with the Project Manager Team
- Updating our systems in accordance with our procedures
As a person, you thrive on having multiple contacts to people with all kinds of professional backgrounds. In this, you possess a natural openness and ability to communicate successfully with vendors and stakeholders.
- A technical background or a Bachelor/Master Degree in a relevant area
- In-depth knowledge of procurement and global sourcing
- Strong project management skills (preferably with internal stakeholders)
- A minimum of 3 years of experience within procurement
Our commitment to you
FLSmidth helps build societies all over the world by contributing to the infrastructure needed for global economic growth. You take off for a career in an international environment in close collaboration with customers, suppliers and colleagues all over the world based on our values: competence, co-operation and responsibility. Ensuring that safety stays top of mind is part of FLSmidth is committed to being a responsible employer, and we focus on developing your talent through ongoing training.
Application and contact
Questions about the position may be directed to General Manager, Procurement Jan Meinz at janmflsmidth.com - Please apply by clicking “apply” on this page. The application deadline is the 26th of July 2019 but we will call in candidates at an ongoing basis, so please apply as soon as possible.
Please state where you saw the ad and have reference no. R4025 ready at hand when you contact us.
No recruiters and unsolicited agency referrals please.
FLSmidth is an international engineering company with an annual turnover of approx. EUR 3.3 bn. We are the world’s leading supplier of plants, machinery, services and spare parts to the cement and minerals industries. To maintain our market-leading position, we invest massively in technological innovation, R&D and training of our 11,300 employees worldwide. For further information on FLSmidth business and services, visit www.flsmidth.com.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: FLSMIDTH & CO. A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Valby; Código postal: 2500; Calle: Vigerslev Allé, Número: 77
- Sitio web: https://flsmidth.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/FLS_Global/job/Valby/Project-Manager-Procurement_R4025
Identificador de la vacante:5019237.
Ver las 335 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Head of Product Management – Electricity Solutions and Services. Dinamarca, 22 Ago. 2019.
- Project Manager Experienced, Stockholm. Dinamarca, 22 Ago. 2019.
- Product Owner for Golf Platform Products. Dinamarca, 22 Ago. 2019.
- Associate Global Project Director. Dinamarca, 21 Ago. 2019.
- Senior Category Manager, Butter Products and Speciality Cheeses, Europe - Aarhus. Dinamarca, 21 Ago. 2019.
- Product Manager (Copenhagen). Dinamarca, 17 Ago. 2019.
- Vice President for Portfolio, Project & Resource Management. Dinamarca, 16 Ago. 2019.
- Project Manager - Drive Strategic Projects Across Global Procurement. Dinamarca, 16 Ago. 2019.