Trabajar en Västerbottens län (Suecia) de Ingenieros civiles
Project Manager - Construction
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros civiles.
Arbete som kräver teoretisk specialistkompetens : Arbete som kräver teoretisk specialistkompetens inom naturvetenskap och teknik : Civilingenjörer m.fl. (utom elektroteknik) : Civilingenjörer m.fl., bygg och anläggning
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Northvolt has an exciting job offer for a Project Manager to join our stellar team in Skelleftå. In joining us you will play an important part in contributing in your area from the very start in building one of the first large scale European battery factories. Northvolt will play an important role in the transformation to a carbon free society.
You will be working intimately with the production design teams to design and implement a highly integrated construction process - both in terms of time and quality. The environment has very high demands on flexibility and strategic thinking. We will work with the best solution providers globally.
In general you have a long experience in the field and have been driving large, innovative and challenging construction projects with very high demand on accuracy and scale.
Specifically, you have a deep understanding and hands-on experience of coordination between different disciplines within the projects.
- Prepare and negotiate cost estimates, budgets, and work timetables.
- Select appropriate construction methods and strategies.
- Interpret and explain contracts and technical information to contractors and other professionals.
- Report on work progress and budget matters.
- Collaborate with architects, engineers, and other construction and building specialists.
- Instruct and supervise construction personnel and activities onsite.
- Respond to work delays and other problems and emergencies.
- Comply with legal requirements, building and safety codes, and other regulations.
Apply with CV and cover letter or your complete LinkedIn profile.
We are building one of Europe's largest factories and want to work with a lot of talented people. This job ad does not have a last application date since we will be evaluating and recruiting continuously.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
- Master of Science or higher degree in Civil Engineering or other relevant university degree.
- 10+ years of experience within construction industry.
- Experience of leading large scale building projects.
- Passionate by solving complex problems with technology in a simple yet innovative way.
- Track record of successful building projects.
- Must have worked in multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent English written and oral skills
- Ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines, excellent time management
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment, as well as independently
- Ability to work in a high profile and often high pressured international environment
- Qualities that we cherish are flexibility, sense of quality, friendliness, motivation to take on new challenges, grit and a sense of humor
- Passionate & purpose driven
Northvolt was founded in 2016 with the mission to build the world’s greenest battery cell, with a minimal carbon footprint and the highest ambitions for recycling, to enable the European transition to renewable energy. Northvolt’s team of experts is building the next generation battery cell factory focused on process innovation, scale and vertical integration. Once completed, it will be Europe’s largest battery cell factory and produce 32 GWh worth of capacity annually.
We are currently in an exciting fast-growing phase and operate in a busy, fast moving environment, dealing with a wide range of stakeholders. We are staffing our international office in Stockholm, our R&D facility, Northvolt Labs, in Västerås, as well as our Gdansk facility for production of battery systems. We are also preparing for upcoming positions at the main factory, Northvolt Ett, in Skellefteå.
We want to work with experienced battery experts as well as talented and purpose driven people from all kinds of disciplines to make this happen. Those of us already on board share a bold streak and a passion for our mission. We are prepared to work hard in pursuit of excellence. We enjoy the ride and our main drive is to make a difference for real. We are a team dedicated to thinking new, working hard and having fun. Join us today!
País del trabajo: Suecia.
Región: Västerbottens län.
Número de puestos: 2.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Northvolt AB.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:23599917.
Ver las 395 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros civiles ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Vikarierande projektledare till avdelning för service och reparationer. Suecia, 20 Oct. 2019.
- Planeringsledare. Suecia, 18 Oct. 2019.
- Projektledare sökes till OKG AB!. Suecia, 17 Oct. 2019.
- Expert inom planerat underhåll till Sveriges Allmännytta. Suecia, 08 Oct. 2019.
- Projektledare till vårt huvudkontor. Suecia, 04 Oct. 2019.
- Construction administrator till Valmet. Suecia, 25 Sep. 2019.
- Projektör till Ebes Ventilation. Suecia, 18 Sep. 2019.