Product Owner - make an impact within payments. Dinamarca
Vacantes de Directores de industrias manufactureras en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for produktions- og servicevirksomhed : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden fremstillingsvirksomhed, råstofudvinding, byggeri, forsyning, distribution mv : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for fremstillingsvirksomhed (undtagen landbrug, skovbrug og fiskeri)
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Together, we can power the future as a European payments champion
Working for Nets, you’ll become part of an exciting growth journey. We’ve set out to make it easier and more intuitive to handle payments, because we see it as the foundation for growth and progress both in commerce and society.
In Customer Enrolment Services our contribution is to grow a product line, which delivers world class products that enhances, innovates and simplifies financial institutions ability to enrol end-customers and provision any retail payment form factor (including cards, mobile, A2A).
The product consists currently of two agile teams, each with 3-4 developers and a scrum master, as well as one product manager/owner and one business owner with long experience of innovating the payment industry.
Finally we are champions of an transformation to agile methodology within Product area of Nets Financial & Networks Services.
Working location are at our offices in Ballerup, Denmark
In this role, you’ll power an easier tomorrow for all of us
You’re expected to develop your talent and aim higher as you work to change payments. You’ll build on our proven track record of developing and delivering innovative and reliable solutions and our strengths as a Nordic leader with 50 years of experience within payment solutions.
Your key responsibilities as Product Owner is to be the focal point between product management and technology. This means owning the backlog, facilitate creation of features and stories, participate in PI planning, ensure delivery of prioritized stories and perform reviews.
We offer you to join a passionate and experienced team, where you’ll also be given the opportunity to facilitate and drive our use of agile principles and methods according to SAFe (Portfolio configuration).
You contribute with skills, ambitions and that little personal twist that makes us succeed
It’s the full package that you bring to work every day that gets the job done. Your professional acumen and experience form most of your qualifications, but it’s your personality that makes the difference to succeed in this role. Our journey for agile transformation is under way, but we’re in the early phase. Besides your formal role as PO you are also a person that have tools to challenge us and grow our team.
Your professional qualifications include:
- You have an experienced background using agile principles and iterative software development – preferably as a Product Owner or Product Manager using SAFe.
- You have a strong solution-oriented and analytical mindset and you thrive working with complex end-to-end solutions and processes.
- You have strong communication skills and have preferably worked with both on-site and off-site development teams.
- You have excellent networking skills and can develop relations with key stakeholders.
- Experience from the financial industry is beneficial but not a pre-requisite.
Besides that little twist in your personality that makes you, we are looking for a colleague who:
- You have a positive and outgoing personality that can drive change in a legacy organisation, including courage to challenge the status quo and bringing your ideas to the table.
- We consider us a team of dedicated professionals that engage with each other in a relaxed atmosphere.
Changing the future of payments takes strong personalities
Joining Nets, you’ll join a fast-growing tech company. Together, our size and your ideas have the impact to shape the world of digital payments. Trusted by 240 banks and 400,000+ merchant customers and backed by ambitious owners who understand our industry, we have the foundation to succeed. You’ll work and learn alongside skilled and open-minded colleagues and leaders in a supportive, international and informal team culture. Our customers rely on you all to help them stay ahead of the competition by making life easier every day for their customers… you and me.
Power your career. Apply now! - we interview on a ongoing basis
Are you interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact Sgr Manager Peter Rosenlund, prosenets.eu, +45 29 48 26 23. We conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac, www.semac.no.
At Nets, we specialise in powering digital payments. We connect banks, businesses and consumers via an international network facilitating digital payments. Spanning across the Nordic region, we provide a broad range of card services, account payment services and merchant payment solutions. We offer great payments, great ideas, great network - delivered by great people.
About 2,500 dedicated colleagues work at Nets throughout the Nordic region. As the backbone of the Nordic payments ecosystem with solutions touching people's everyday lives, we have experts in every field from law to heavy back-end programming. Our size and diversity opens up great opportunities for our employees to move forward in their careers and their skills and professional interest develop.
We believe that personal freedom is the key to a dynamic and innovative working environment. We therefore inspire people to think and act independently and creatively. Along with the individual freedom comes a strong tradition of teamwork. Working closely together across professions and borders is an essential part of our culture and a natural part of our complex services.
Read more at www.nets.eu.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: NETS Denmark A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Ballerup; Código postal: 2750; Calle: Lautrupbjerg, Número: 10
- Sitio web: https://career5.successfactors.eu/career?career_ns=job_listing&company=C0001106999P&navBarLevel=JOB_SEARCH&rcm_site_locale=en_GB&career_job_req_id=14685&selected_lang=en_GB&jobAlertController_jobAlert
Identificador de la vacante:4992796.
Ver las 298 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Commercial Development Manager for Infant and Women's Health Category. Dinamarca, 12 Jul. 2019.
- Senior Process Manager for Supply Chain & Manufacturing. Dinamarca, 12 Jul. 2019.
- Project Manager/Analytical Coordinator with tech transfer experience. Dinamarca, 12 Jul. 2019.
- Senior Clinical Project Manager. Dinamarca, 12 Jul. 2019.
- Project Manager with Quality experience. Dinamarca, 12 Jul. 2019.
- Global Project Manager in Medical Affairs (maternity cover). Dinamarca, 11 Jul. 2019.
- Product Manager - EcoStruxture IT expert. Dinamarca, 11 Jul. 2019.
- Senior Project Manager Process Group Responsible. Dinamarca, 11 Jul. 2019.