Product Manager. Oslo. Noruega
Empleo de Directores de publicidad y relaciones públicas en Oslo (Noruega)
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de ventas, comercialización y desarrollo : Directores de publicidad y relaciones públicas.
Managers : Administrative and commercial managers : Sales, marketing and development managers : Advertising and public relations managers
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
As Product Manager your primary responsibility is to identify, define and deliver new functional requirements for the Unit4 Business World (ERP) product based on specific market standards and / or legal or statutory requirements which apply to Norwegian organizations as well international accounting practices and principles.
Just as important is to drive transformation of the Financial Management processes looking for opportunities for example to use of AI/ML to automate processes and design new experiences adopting new open standards in for example the area of payments and banking. In order to be successful in this position you have a passion for the area of Financial Management / Financial Reporting and you also see great opportunities to transform this area.
As Product Manager you will need to demonstrate strong communication skills, passion for the ERP domain, have good analytical skills as well as high energy and passion for the work. You must be meticulous and self-driven, but thrive to work in a team and also able to influence others through positive communication and behavior.
You-re good at developing strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders (for example advisors, customers, (pre)sales, consultants, support) to elicit information from the market, as related to any legal / statutory requirements or market standards that apply and you like to do research to follow trends and innovation in this space.
As Product Manager you will define and discuss upon the prioritization of requirements with the broader Product Management team and collaborate with R&D Business Analysts and R&D Software Engineers to turn business requirements into great solutions as well as validate and accept solutions provided by R&D, related to the defined business requirements delivered.
You will also liaise with sales, customers, consultants, support and partners in product piloting, release and roll- out activities and you will participate in customer facing meetings and user conferences as a product/area domain expert.
In this role, you are also part of the global ERP Product Management team and you have the chance to evolve the position into becoming a wider role around identifying and manage potential global opportunities that would benefit all Unit4 markets.
Qualifications and skills required
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager, Consultant, or Business Analyst
- Master the ability to capture business requirements and together with R&D counterparts translate this into product requirements
- Deep knowledge of Financial Management / Financial Reporting and Payments processes to serve as a Subject-Matter-Expert for this functional area
- Previous experience from working with legal / statutory requirements is a plus.
- Experience from enterprise business applications / ERP.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Experience from Procurement (purchase to pay) is a plus.
- Experience with scrum and other agile development methods is a plus.
This role will involve some international travel for example to attend meetings/workshops with R&D product development teams (e.g. Wroclaw in Poland and Granada in Spain).
- To be a part of the development of the best ERP solution in the world
- Challenges and possibilities in an international environment
- High level of flexibility and independence where work/life balance is in focus
- Attractive pension and insurance packages with additional benefits such as company cabin and flexible work hours
- Youthful and social environment marked by enthusiasm and integrity
- Wide range of social activities and events organised by Unit4 Activity Club (i.e. skiing, cycling, golf, food and wine club)
País del trabajo: Noruega.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Unit4 AS.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:03131906000079.
Ver las 74 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de ventas, comercialización y desarrollo : Directores de publicidad y relaciones públicas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Vi søker etter en person til stillingen Leder kommunikasjon og grafisk.. Noruega, 19 Jul. 2019.
- Product Manager. Noruega, 19 Jul. 2019.
- Norges fremste forskningsmiljø innen vold og traumatisk stress søker kommunikasjonssjef. Noruega, 13 Jul. 2019.
- Vil du stå i bresjen for å heve boligstandarden i Norge?. Noruega, 13 Jul. 2019.
- Har du solid bakgrunn fra kommunikasjonsarbeid? Holder du deg oppdatert på nye kommunikasjonstrender og utviklingen i samfunnet?. Noruega, 05 Jul. 2019.
- Deloitte søker Eventansvarlig. Noruega, 29 Jun. 2019.
- An exciting opportunity in the world of arts. Noruega, 21 Jun. 2019.
- Markedsrådgiver. Noruega, 14 Jun. 2019.