Oferta de Directores de industrias manufactureras en HOVEDSTADEN (Dinamarca)
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for produktions- og servicevirksomhed : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden fremstillingsvirksomhed, råstofudvinding, byggeri, forsyning, distribution mv : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for fremstillingsvirksomhed (undtagen landbrug, skovbrug og fiskeri).
We’re looking for someone with experience and a strong interest in the role of Product Owner within digital product development. You thrive on ambitious targets and can plan and execute a product strategy in your sleep. You’re not afraid to challenge the status quo, and can turn insights into ideas and new product concepts for our apps and website. You are very result-orientated, and enjoy pushing activities in an agile, creative, and international business environment.
The Product Manager will join a cross functional product development team and take on the following responsibilities:
- Develop and implement the vision and strategy for consumer facing inspirational data and content and ensure that the plan is in line with our commercial objectives
- Capture, analyse, and prioritise ideas and requests from a wide range of internal and external sources
- Partner with UX specialists, designers, developers and QA teams to scope out the product features and turn them into clear concepts, product specifications and commercial opportunities
- Conduct and use market research to help ensure that our product roadmap is optimal in terms of our target markets, customers, and competitors
- Define, monitor and analyse metrics for launched products and feed learnings back into product development process
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Prioritise and manage the product backlog and ensure that product needs are effectively driven through the delivery phases from early idea to final launch
- Act as Product Owner and driving force in the product development team. This includes daily responsibilities like:
- Managing the backlog
- Writing user stories
- Attending Scrum meetings
- Working closely with the development team and ScrumMaster
- Performing release planning
- Driving conceptualisation work
- Coordinating translations
Skills and background
The ideal candidate should have:
- Minimum of two years operating in a Product Owner or digital product management role
- Experience with agile methodology and data-informed product development
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills with strong technical understanding
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and the ability to tell stories, speak fluently to business people, partners and engineers
- Experience within the travel industry is a plus, but not a requirement
- A high degree of competency with project management, tracking dependencies and milestones, and communication of overall project status
- An up-to-date overview of the competitive landscape, ensuring we are regarded as the leader in the online travel booking space
- Strong technical understanding with an eye for and interest in new technology trends
You’ll join a great team of product enthusiasts and work closely with our dedicated and brilliant team of UXers, digital designers, and developers. We’re a very international team, in a very professional – but social – workplace, where we pride ourselves on innovation, hard work and setting industry standards. You should be:
- Passionate about product management and have a deep understanding of strategy, operations and everything in-between
- Organised, and able to plan, forecast and manage a product backlog easily. You know both the user story details and the long-term goal
- Capable of interacting with a wide range of functions and personalities across the company and external partners
- A strong communicator, both verbal and written
Servicio de empleo de origen: AMS, Servicios Públicos de Empleo, Dinamarca.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Fecha de inicio: 19/10/2017.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Nivel educativo requerido: Sin especificar.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Duración del contrato: Indefinido.Cómo solicitar el puesto:
Empresa: MOMONDO A/S.
Contacto: Karoline Bertelsen Rønje
Ver las 244 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
Product Manager. Dinamarca, 19 Oct. 2017.
Project Manager Towers. Dinamarca, 17 Oct. 2017.
Program Manager IT Infrastructure. Dinamarca, 14 Oct. 2017.
Program Manager for central Defence project. Dinamarca, 11 Oct. 2017.
Product Manager. Dinamarca, 06 Oct. 2017.
Project Director. Dinamarca, 26 Sep. 2017.
Senior Program Manager. Dinamarca, 19 Sep. 2017.
Technical Product Manager with a business mindset and proven stakeholder skills. Dinamarca, 16 Sep. 2017.