Product Manager, Accounting Book of Record. HOVEDSTADEN
Oferta en Dinamarca (HOVEDSTADEN) de Directores de industrias manufactureras
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for produktions- og servicevirksomhed : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden fremstillingsvirksomhed, råstofudvinding, byggeri, forsyning, distribution mv : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for fremstillingsvirksomhed (undtagen landbrug, skovbrug og fiskeri)
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Product Manager, Accounting Book of RecordAre you an expert within the product management of business-critical portfolio accounting systems? If so, this is an exciting opportunity for you.
Location: Copenhagen, London or Frankfurt
Application deadline: Ongoing
SimCorp are looking to expand our team with an additional Product Manager (PM) for the SimCorp Dimension 'Accounting Book of Record' (ABOR).
ABOR represents a significant proportion of SimCorp's R&D budget, providing a broad range of industry leading global solutions for Accounting and Fund Administration. The ABOR team are key contributors toward the single integrated front-to-back system SimCorp Dimension, providing solutions for the management of GAAP, Tax and Statutory reporting across global jurisdictions.
As a product manager for ABOR, you will be responsible for Product Strategy and commercial outcome. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Accounting, bringing subject matter expertise to engagements with clients, partners, and the investment management community, as you assess client needs, market trends and competitor positioning.
You will be a key person in the SimCorp organization, jointly responsible for one of the core value propositions of SimCorp Dimension, the award-winning Portfolio and Fund Accounting solution, involving interaction with the other product management teams, developers, and clients. You will be responsible for the commercial success, the product roadmap, as well as client satisfaction with our ABOR solutions.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Identify and research new commercial opportunities within the ABOR area for the investment management industry.
- Research and monitor market trends and regulations based on interaction with regulatory bodies and with our client base.
- Maintain and enhance the current product strategy for our ABOR products.
- Provide overall roadmap and guidance for the development teams.
- Handle ongoing enhancement requests from clients.
- Support sale cases and implementation projects with expert knowledge when needed.
- Facilitate the launch of new solutions in cooperation with Marketing, Sales and Services
- Be a subject matter expert for ABOR across the SimCorp organization.
We are looking for a candidate with the following profile:
- Deep expert knowledge within ABOR for business-critical systems, ideally in the investment management industry.
- Experience with SimCorp Dimension will be an advantage – but not mandatory.
- Successful history of product management of enterprise software.
- Product management skills and a strong sense of ownership for the areas in which you are working.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, and the ability to work with various, often remote teams.
- A creative and innovative mind, and the ability to simplify inherently complex concepts.
- Drive and determination to deliver key priorities despite numerous obstacles.
The optimal candidate would be based in Copenhagen, but could also be living in other European cities where SimCorp offices are located. Direct interaction with SimCorp's clients is guaranteed, and together with industry events and the main development resources being based in both Copenhagen and Kiev, around 50 travel days per year can be expected.
Product Management in SimCorp
SimCorp follow SAFe Agile development practices. Product Managers are responsible for the overall product strategy definition and execution and 'Product Owners', embedded within the development scrum teams, are responsible for the requirements definition and the
Servicio de empleo de origen: AMS, Servicios Públicos de Empleo, Dinamarca.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Fecha de inicio: 01/03/2018.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Nivel educativo requerido: Sin especificar.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Duración del contrato: Indefinido.
Cómo solicitar el puesto: Paul Ravenscroft
Empresa: SIMCORP A/S.
Contacto: Johannes Mols
Ver las 362 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Project Director to lead major international projects. Dinamarca, 22 May. 2018.
- Digital Product Manager. Dinamarca, 22 May. 2018.
- Product Manager. Dinamarca, 22 May. 2018.
- Global Category Manager Agriculture, Direct Sourcing, Bagsværd. Dinamarca, 22 May. 2018.
- Digital Product Owner. Dinamarca, 22 May. 2018.
- Product Manager, App - Copenhagen. Dinamarca, 22 May. 2018.
- Compliance Manager. Dinamarca, 15 May. 2018.
- Product Manager. Dinamarca, 15 May. 2018.