Product Designer. Irlanda
Oferta de trabajo en Irlanda
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
We’re looking for a talented product designer with a flair for simplifying complexity to help us deliver key improvements to our products and contribute to our design system. We’re looking for a talented product designer with a flair for We’re seeking someone with a flair for improving UIs; updating existing elements, components, pages and flows to deliver new business and customer needs, while helping us define and apply unified styles and patterns across our products. Cora PPM houses complex business logic that helps some of the world’s leading organisations understand and manage their projects and portfolios — it is vast and has a lot of moving parts. You will design and prototype the user-facing aspects of this functionality, stripping complexity from the user experience while solving customer problems and delivering great business outcomes. You should be comfortable with complexity and can think about the big picture while being attentive to detail. You will identify opportunities for improvement, helping to define UI patterns and apply them across the product(s).
We’re building our UX research capabilities and someone with hands-on research skills will be at an advantage. We’d love to hear about how you used research methods to identify problems and measure solutions.
Job Type: Six Month Contract
Required Education: BSc in Design, CS, or equivalent working experience. Candidates with hands-on research skills will be at an advantage.
Required experience: 3+ years
As a Product Designer You Will Be Required To:
- Gather requirements from customers, stakeholders and the product team
- Help define goals and objectives for design solutions
- Design key improvements to our enterprise product and mobile app
- Create prototypes and test them with internal and external users
- Contribute to our design system and guidelines across web and mobile
- Contribute to UX research and help us better understand our users
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product, Dev, Support, Marketing, Sales and QA to identify pain points and come up with ideas to solve them
Qualifications and Required Skills
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your skills and experience
- Applicants without a portfolio will not be considered
- Fluency in at least one UI design application.
- We use Abobe XD for UI design and basic prototyping
- Proficiency in at least one prototyping application or process
- We turn to Axure when things get interesting
- UX Research knowledge is a must. Proven experience is preferable
- A problem-solving attitude and persuasion
- Ability to work remotely, independently, prioritise tasks and meet ambitious deadlines
- Excellent communication skills. You can articulate and defend design decisions to diverse stakeholders and customers in plain English
- Knowledge of SDLC and Project Management will be helpful
- CSS / SASS experience will land you brownie points with the developers
País del trabajo: Irlanda.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Nivel educativo: Grado o nivel equivalente.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: CORA SYSTEMS LIMITED.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:2152607.