Product designer to Penneo (Technische/r Produktdesigner/in (ohne Fachrichtungen))
Vacante de Diseñadores de productos y de prendas en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Arquitectos, urbanistas, agrimensores y diseñadores : Diseñadores de productos y de prendas.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Arbejde med arkitektur, infrastruktur og design : Arbejde med produkt- og tøjdesign
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Are you creative, critical thinking and visionary- Do you want to be a part of a fast-growing company, where your role will be to ensure that all the customers get the best user experience- Send us your portfolio of great projects, CV and a letter of motivation describing why you should be the one to take upon this amazing adventure with Penneo!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Penneo's core task consists of helping other companies sign their documents digitally. It is a young and dynamic company with employees, who dare to think out of the box, and who strive to do things in a different and new way. Since Penneo is scaling up, they are now looking for a product designer with the same mindset to join them on their exciting journey in Copenhagen, where high-fives, hard work, and freedom with responsibility are the essence in everything they do.
In this position, you will play a key part in understanding the user's issues, and thereby explore design solutions. At Penneo you will be working in a team with great skills, creative minds, and where diversity and engagement are the key words to a successful work-life balance.
Penneo cares about their employees, which is also why you are offered:
- Health insurance
- Catered lunch
- Active relocation assistance
- Friday Cocktail Bars and other regular social events
- Company trips and team experiences, to both warm locations, as well as several snowy winter wonderlands.
Here's a snapshot from one of their company trips and potentially your new team members!
As a product designer at Penneo you will be a part of the design process from A to Z.
The working tasks include:
- Being a part of the design process from ideation and prototyping - to overall user experience and actual interface design
- Creating a structure in the design process
- Implement the user's needs and feedback into user flows, prototypes, sketches, wire-frames, and requirements for developers
- Improving existing products, adding new features and solving new problems
- Communicate with the customers to understand their pain points, and find solutions for them to succeed with their goals
Mainly your focus will be to put yourself in the user's place, and try to discover and understand the user's issues and needs when it comes to the product. Based in these findings, your task will be to convert it into the design, where functionality is the main priority.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
In this position it is important that you take initiative, and that you have a lot of inputs and ideas to product development. We expect you to take great responsibility and be self-reliant, but don't you worry, you will always have a team to spar with.
For this position you need:
- At least 2 years of relevant experience within the full product design process
- A critical mind to product development. Not only design but also how products, features and user experience supports the business goals
- An insight and understanding of what it means to develop a web-application, but also what limitations there can be
- Excellent communication skills in your designs
- Experience with Design Thinking, Lean UX and design systems
- You are excellent in English - both written and spoken
As much as you are passionate about working with designs - and thereby satisfy the users - you are very motivated to combining this passion with a good working environment, where you contribute to a energetic and motivational vibe at the office. It is important that you are cooperative, since you will work together in a team with your daily work tasks.
OBS! We only move forward with relevant applicants:
- who can send some of your work showing your abilities within Product Design, it is a big plus if you can show us something live!
- who can submit a CV giving a good overview of your skills
- Start: As soon as possible with regard to the notice period
- Type of work: Recruitment
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Vesterbro, cen
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Academic Work Germany GmbH (https://academicwork.de).
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Forma de contacto:
- Dirección: Academic Work Germany GmbH, Seidlstr. 8, 80335 München, Deutschland, Bayern
- Teléfono: +49 89 693341000
- Correo electrónico: infoacademicwork.de
Identificador de la vacante:12953-15034339_163305LS-S.
Ver las 90 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Arquitectos, urbanistas, agrimensores y diseñadores : Diseñadores de productos y de prendas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Senior Concept Artist. Dinamarca, 11 Dic. 2019.
- Graphic Designer – part time Flexible within Denmark. Dinamarca, 06 Dic. 2019.
- Maskinkonstruktør med projektleder kompetencer - Fredericia. Dinamarca, 05 Dic. 2019.
- Designer søges til AYTM & Gran Living. Dinamarca, 05 Dic. 2019.
- DESIGN MANAGER. Dinamarca, 26 Nov. 2019.
- Senior Concept Designer to invent the future of play. Dinamarca, 23 Nov. 2019.
- ER DU VORES NYE KONSTRUKTØR?. Dinamarca, 06 Nov. 2019.