Ofertas de empleo en Suiza
Product Analyst Navigation Data (80-100%) (data-warehouse-analyst/in)
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
- Analyze data quality requirements and regulatory changes
- Write user stories and participate actively in the software development in the SCRUM team
- Safeguard data standards, processes and quality checks to comply with regulatory requirements (EASA certified environment)
- 2nd level support for Lido FMS and Lido SkyData
- Responsible for Data Attesting
- Provide user trainings
- Consult internal and external stakeholders on navigation data-related topics
- Actively participate in industry meetings and working groups
- Degree in in one of the following fields: engineering, aeronautics, computer science, or a combination of education and work experience that provides the requisite skills
- Strong aeronautical background, especially in navigation
- Strong knowledge / Work experience of on-board database processes
- Knowledge of industry standards ARINC-424 and RTCA DO-201/ED-77 is a plus
- Work experience in agile scrum software development and requirements engineering is a plus
- Analytical and project management skills
- Strong English skills (written and spoken)
- Self-organized, structured and pragmatic working approach
- Service- and customer-oriented
- You enjoy working in a team, collaboration and agile methods motivate you
- Quality and safety awareness
- Willingness to travel for work, if required (up to 20%)
Lufthansa Systems FlightNav Inc., part of the Lufthansa Group, provides navigation data and produces aeronautical charts and innovative navigation applications to support the flight operations of more than 200 airlines worldwide. The company is located in Opfikon, Switzerland, close to the Zurich airport and currently employs over 200 staff members.
País del trabajo: Suiza.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: Deutsche Lufthansa AG (www.be-lufthansa.com).
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Forma de contacto:
Identificador de la vacante:13348-595604-1-S.