Process Engineer with a passion for automatisation
Trabajos en Dinamarca (Københavns omegn) de Ingenieros industriales y de producción
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros industriales y de producción.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Ingeniørarbejde (undtagen inden for elektroteknologi) : Ingeniørarbejde i industri og produktion
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Do you have a passion for automation in biopharma manufacturing? Do you want to be part of a company helping customers bring new advanced biological products to market? And would you like to work at our multiproduct facility in Copenhagen? Then join a dynamic and international company where everyone is responsible for delivering right on time as one team!
AGC Biologics is an international and modern organization with production sites in Europe, Japan and US and are one of the largest contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) in the world. Currently, AGC Biologics employs approx. 1000 people worldwide, 550 situated in Denmark close to Copenhagen.
The manufacturing department consists of five manufacturing lines, running both early and late stage clinical and commercial manufacturing at 500L – 12.000L scale, covering both microbial fermentation, mammalian cultivations and downstream operations.
As a Process Automation Engineer, you will be part of one of our manufacturing teams working together with skilled colleagues in a key position that covers upstream and downstream manufacturing equipment and automation systems.
The Process Automation Engineer reports to the manager of the team with a dotted line reporting to the Vice President of Technical Operations. In this position, you will work at all levels of the organization and across departments.
You will be supporting development and integration of new IT systems in the manufacturing environments and commissioning, facilitate test and qualification of these systems. In addition to this, you will be the manufacturing automation system administrator. We expect you to be active in the participation in the team projects, and be responsible for planning, estimation and coordination of tasks in generel.
Your responsibilities are furthermore:
- Equipment/facility fit and gap assessments for new product introductions, identifying and leading equipment and system purchase, upgrade or rebuild projects
- Build business cases for investment applications
- Stay current on newest biologics manufacturing technologies
- Lead training initiatives related to new technologies, equipment or systems
- Support manufacturing in investigations related to equipment or system issues
- Secure compliant and robust equipment and system onboarding and implementation
What you need to be successful in the posted position
We are looking for a Master or Bachelor degree within Science e.g. chemical engineer, biotech engineer, computer science, physics or similar. We also expect you to have several years of experience within GMP manufacturing from a manufacturing or engineering team. It is important that you have a good understanding and interest in Manufacturing automation systems and a basic knowledge on IT infrastructure.
We need you to be:
- Experienced with data visualisation tools and data ingestion from various manufacturing systems
- Experienced within Lean or operational excellence.
- Comfortable in English (orally as well as in writing).
- Experienced in Project management.
We are looking for a person that excels in execution and takes pride in efficient completion of tasks and projects at hand. The right person works well in a matrix organization and is an adept communicator who can create results at all levels of the organization.
We will process the applications as they arrive. Therefore, please submit your application and CV as soon as possible.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Región: Københavns omegn.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: AGC Biologics A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Søborg; Código postal: 2860; Calle: Vandtårnsvej, Número: 83B
- Sitio web: https://www.epos.dk/Rek/AGCBio/Joblist/Job.aspx?jobOfferInstanceId=1519&joblistId=1&lang=en
Identificador de la vacante:5198874.
Ver las 278 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros industriales y de producción ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Senior Solution Consultant for MES solutions. Dinamarca, 29 Oct. 2020.
- Colour & Graphic Development Lead for Printed Packaging Material. Dinamarca, 28 Oct. 2020.
- Global Process Engineer. Dinamarca, 28 Oct. 2020.
- Manufacturing Operational Specialist for the Adjuvant Manufacturing Team - Temporary Position. Dinamarca, 28 Oct. 2020.
- Blade Materials Engineer within Coatings. Dinamarca, 28 Oct. 2020.
- Experienced engineer (f/m/x) with interest in solving complicated challenges with Offshore Equipment. Dinamarca, 28 Oct. 2020.
- Simulation Architect. Dinamarca, 28 Oct. 2020.
- Noise & Tonality Engineer. Dinamarca, 23 Oct. 2020.