Process Development Scientist for Cell Culture Development
Ofertas en Dinamarca (Københavns omegn) de Ingenieros químicos
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros químicos.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Ingeniørarbejde (undtagen inden for elektroteknologi) : Ingeniørarbejde inden for kemi
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Would you like to participate in scientific innovation that makes a difference in patients’ lives? And do you have cell culture experience?
Then join AGC Biologics as a Scientist in Upstream Process Development and become part of an international and modern organization that delivers biopharmaceutical development and manufacturing. We get it right. On time.
The Upstream Process Development group is responsible for cell line development, cell culture process development, fermentation process development, process characterization and upstream process and technology transfers. Projects range from early pre-clinical development through all phases of clinical development all the way to commercial supply. Upstream Development is also responsible for all cGMP cell banking activities, design of platform processes and evaluation and implementation of new upstream technologies and techniques.
The work environment in our department is very informal. There is constant collaboration across the entire organization, and all employees have a very professional and flexible attitude towards their work.
Responsibilities and tasks
As a Scientist you will be involved in multiple upstream development projects, and participate in multi-disciplinary project teams including upstream, downstream and analytical scientists working in close collaboration with the clients’ scientific teams.
The upstream process development team is covering both microbial and mammalian cell culture projects. For this position we are mainly looking for a cell culture and/or fermentation expert and you will be involved in cell culture process development, cell culture optimizations, process characterization and manufacturing support. The process development is performed in scales from a few mL up to 100L. Development, evaluation and scale up of new process methodologies in the development laboratory are also some of the responsibilities of the team.
The job includes:
- Planning and coordination of activities and experiments
- Verbal and written reporting to clients
- Strategic technology development
- Technical guidance within development and manufacturing
- Technical advice to business development
Experience and competencies
- Ideally you hold a PhD in Cell Biology, Biochemistry or Biochemical Engineering. In addition, you have:
- A few years of relevant experience from the industry
- Demonstrated expertise within developing upstream processes
- Thorough understanding of how modifications in cell culture conditions affect the quality and functional activity of proteins
- Experience in handling bioreactors; fed-batch and/or continuous cultivations
- Experience on late stage process optimization/process characterization is desirable
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to handle several projects simultaneously
- Experience in planning, performing and reporting experiments
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
AGC offers a dynamic working place with good opportunities of working with a varied array of tasks and challenges. You will get insight into and experience with the way the various departments throughout a contract manufacturing organization interact in order to achieve success. Exciting and challenging assignments will constantly come your way, and you will to a large extent be able to plan your daily work yourself. AGC offers an informal working environment, where humor is part of the daily work life. We respect each other and our individual differences. AGC’s employees have a flexible attitude and we help each other to reach deadlines together as one team.
We cooperate with Adecco on recruitments. Accordingly Adecco will be responsible for the recruitment process. For more information about the position, please contact Adecco's recruitment team.
We continuously evaluate incoming applications and conduct interviews accordingly. Therefore, please submit your application and CV as soon as possible. When the right candidates are found, the ad will close.
NB. Start date will be December, 1st 2020.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Región: Københavns omegn.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: AGC Biologics A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Søborg; Código postal: 2860; Calle: Vandtårnsvej, Número: 83B
- Sitio web: https://www.epos.dk/Rek/AGCBio/Joblist/Job.aspx?jobOfferInstanceId=1536&joblistId=1&lang=en
Identificador de la vacante:5207045.
Ver las 70 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros químicos ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Medical Device Design Verification specialist. Dinamarca, 15 Sep. 2020.
- Downstream Scientist – 12 month temporary. Dinamarca, 01 Sep. 2020.
- Experienced Downstream Scientist/Microbiologist. Dinamarca, 01 Sep. 2020.
- Experienced GMP Downstream Scientist. Dinamarca, 01 Sep. 2020.
- Senior Regulatory Labelling Specialist. Dinamarca, 01 Sep. 2020.
- Lead Engineer Power-to-X. Dinamarca, 21 Ago. 2020.
- The world's largest insulin factory is seeking an experienced LEAN partner for a position. Dinamarca, 18 Ago. 2020.