Ofertas en Dinamarca de Analistas de gestión y organización
Process And Change Management Specialist-180001v5
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en organización de administración : Analistas de gestión y organización.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for økonomi, administration og salg : Arbejde inden for virksomhedsadministration — privat og offentlig : Analytikerarbejde inden for ledelse og virksomhedsorganisation
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Do you thrive in business development and change management? Do you excel in driving improvements and processes development? And do you like to work across functions in a truly global organisation?
Then this job is the right one for you. We are looking for a Process & Change Management Specialist with experience from a global company.
Industrialisation > PLM & Documentation > Industrialisation ProcessesThe business group Industrialization is responsible for developing the capabilities within Vestas to introduce new products to the value chain and customers which are fully matured and documented. PLM & Documentation is on the key areas within Industrialization, responsible for developing the capabilities around Product Life cycle management (PLM), documentation, configuration management, costing e.g.The Industrialization Processes department is part of the PLM & Documentation area, and responsible for process and change management in relation to the strategic initiatives within both PLM & Documentation, as well as general business improvement initiatives within Industrialization. Furthermore, the Industrialization Processes department is responsible for that all business processes within Industrialization are properly documented, managed and followed.
You will be part of a small and diverse team. We work in a highly cross functional manner with all areas of the business (Sales, Service, Manufacturing, Engineering, Construction, etc.) involving all organizational levels from shop floor to Senior management. We strive to have a professional and visible "can do" attitude, also when we know it will take hard work and dedication. At the same time, we make sure to have time for fun and informal talks in the team. We use our process and change management skills to drive implementation and facilitate organizational change management in improvement initiatives to ensure that new tools and process improvements are successfully implemented.
ResponsibilitiesYou will report to the Manager of Industrialisation Processes department and be a part of a small team of Process & Change Management specialists. You will be assigned to strategic business improvement projects working in cross functional project teams. It will be your responsibility to take the lead on business process development and organizational change management in business improvement initiatives of various size, duration and complexity, which will include:
- Stakeholder management: Securing that stakeholders are identified, segmented and properly managed through various stakeholder engagement and management activities
- Change management: change impact assessment, solution and change impact validation, communication strategy and planning, execution of project internal & external communication
- Rollout management: cutover strategy, implementation planning, training planning, migration planning, coordination of implementation activities
- Securing the cross functional way of working to secure stakeholder involvement and conformance to global governance and continuous improvement of processes
- Driving continuous improvement of business processes in corporation with stakeholders from across the Value Chain
- Collaborating with Global IT and PLM development on industrializing the Vestas Value Chain through optimal use of Product Data and lifecycle management (PDM & PLM) tools
QualificationsWe except you to hold a Master Degree in Business Development, IT management or Industrial Management and have minimum 5 years of experience within:
- Process Improvement & Development
- Organisational change management (preferably within PLM): working as either business process manager, change manager, project manager or rollout manager
- Working with different communication channels
- Working in business improvement projects and initiatives
- Experienced with PDM/PLM systems such as SAP and Infor will be an advantage
CompetenciesWe envision you to possess strong change/stakeholder management skills, and have an extensive toolbox to draw upon when working with process development & change management in improvement initiatives. This toolbox most likely includes:
- Good analytical skills (both quantitative and qualitative)
- Strong communication skills (fluent in English both oral and written)
- Good understanding of the overall functionalities and purposes of various PLM/IT-systems as e.g. CAD, PDM, ECM, ERP e.g.
- Excellent cooperation skills incl. having a positive mindset and the ability to communicate on all levels
- Focus on the details while at the same time maintaining the greater picture of your work
- Highly motivated, self-driven and open-minded
To become a success in this position you will need to have the customer in focus, a can-do-attitude, thrive with teamwork and have a global mindset!
Additional informationPrimary work location is Aarhus. The position can require travel within DK and in/outside EU of approx. 20 days pr. year
For additional information on the position, please contact Senior Specialist Simon Saandvig Storbjerg at +45 4098 2282
About VestasVestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with 92 GW of wind turbines in 79 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled 78 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions. Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 23,900 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at http://www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.
Job Process ExcellencePrimary LocationDenmark-Midtjylland-Aarhus N
Unposting Date Ongoing
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Vestas Wind System A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Send ansøgning på en af de angivne kommunikationskanaler
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Aarhus N; Código postal: 8200; Calle: Hedeager, Número: 42
Identificador de la vacante:4865424.
Ver las 264 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en organización de administración : Analistas de gestión y organización ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Process and Change Management Specialist-180001V5. Dinamarca, 17 Ago. 2018.
- QA Specialist and Sparring Partner for Validation of Production Equipment and Software. Dinamarca, 16 Ago. 2018.
- Compliance Koordinator. Dinamarca, 14 Ago. 2018.
- 3F Holstebro søger faglig medarbejder. Dinamarca, 14 Ago. 2018.
- Jurister (el. anden relevant A.C’er) til Rigspolitiets nye Center for Ledelsesstøtte og Ministerbetjening. Dinamarca, 10 Ago. 2018.
- Mechanical Project Assistant. Dinamarca, 09 Ago. 2018.
- Quality Assurance Scientist for QA Operations. Dinamarca, 08 Ago. 2018.
- Danida seeks Senior Adviser, Mali. Dinamarca, 07 Ago. 2018.