PROACTIVE AND STRUCTURED PROJECT MANAGER FOR PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
Ofertas de trabajo en Dinamarca (Østjylland) de Directores de administración y servicios
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de administración y servicios : Directores de administración y servicios no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse inden for administration og erhvervsorienterede funktioner : Ledelse inden for forretningsservice og administrative funktioner : Ledelse inden for anden forretningsservice og andre administrative funktioner
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
At the VELUX Group, we give you the chance to grow. To shape your own career. To work in an international environment. To be part of a company that leads the market in sustainable indoor living. We offer you a world of opportunities – if you have the ability and the drive to take them.
Are you a professional project manager with excellent communication skills and are you motivated by creating high performance teams in a cross functional environment? Then VELUX is looking for you as our new project manager for product development.
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated project manager, who would like to work with complex product development cases creating sustainable and valuable growth for VELUX and who has a proven track record in ensuring powerful project execution from start to end on new product development activities.
The Project Manager supports new product and concept initiatives, by making sure projects are delivered on time, within budget and adhering to specifications. The Project Manager is responsible for day-to-day project oversight while guiding projects through the VELUX Stage Gate process.
You will join our Growth Team in the VELUX Innovation Centre in Østbirk. Along with your seven new colleagues, and in collaboration with internal production, market, external suppliers, institutes etc., you will dedicate yourself to efficiently bringing new products to the market within new flat roof windows and sun tunnels.
As our Project Manager you will provide direction and support to project members including representatives from other teams such as Sales, Production and Finance, and you will be responsible for ‘translating’ the project purpose and success criteria to a well-defined project. We follow the stage gate model and you will be expected to apply the VELUX leadership principles in order to create a high performing team.
You will drive all aspects of the project, ensuring team members remain on track and any deviations are effectively addressed. You will present projects at gate reviews to senior leadership to assess project progress, share identified risks and action plans created. You are expected to follow up on any action items from the gate review and keep the team informed of discussions and decisions made by senior leadership.
You will manage Project Plans (schedules, budgets, resources, risks and deliverables) and secure input from all impacted functional areas of the company. Set appropriate timelines, track key milestones, and report project progress against key milestones. It is key to understand timing, relationships between activities, and steps required for each task in the project timeline and identify risks and creates contingency plans.
You keep a close eye on balancing the project triangle and ensure that decisions in the project are taken in accordance with the defined scope and success criteria.
Minimum of 3+ years direct project management experience. Knowledge of project management processes, and business fundamentals is critical. In order to be successful, you need to:
- Be proactive, ensure scenario-based planning, timely mitigation and escalation of critical issues to project quality, delivery and cost
- Create visibility of activities and risks and motivate the project team to follow plan and respect deliverables and milestones
- Challenge the status quo and support and contribute to process improvements
- Plan how to manage all areas of the project (schedule, budget, team, quality, risks, communication and stakeholders, etc.) in advance – and re-plan when needed
- Manage execution of the project plan using relevant project management tools
- Lead and motivate the whole project team on a day-to-day basis
- Ensure buy-in from key stakeholders – and alignment of expectations
- Keep balanced focus on project deliverables from Market, Product and Supply
The VELUX Group is the world leader in roof windows and skylights. We are family and foundation owned with a long history of strong results and we can offer exciting challenges and great opportunities to influence your own development. With us, you will get a unique chance to work with competent and dedicated colleagues where commitment, thoroughness and mutual respect are among our core values. We are a company where you can have a challenging job at a high level and still have balance in your life and time for your family.
Application and contact
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please feel free to contact Magnus Sommer, +45 24289807.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible
For 75 years, the VELUX Group has created better living environments for people around the world; making the most of daylight and fresh air through the roof. Our product programme includes roof windows and modular skylights as well as a range of decoration and sun screenings, roller shutters, installation solutions and intelligent home controls. These products help to ensure a healthy and sustainable indoor climate, for work and learning,for play and pleasure. We work globally – with sales and manufacturing operations in more than 40 countries and around 10,500 employees worldwide. The VELUX Group is owned by VKR Holding A/S, a limited company wholly owned by foundations and family.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: VELUX A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Østbirk; Código postal: 8752; Calle: Rydalvej, Número: 2
- Sitio web: https://velux.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/24/home/requisition/5208?c=velux&lang=da-DK
Identificador de la vacante:5198835.
Ver las 217 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de administración y servicios : Directores de administración y servicios no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- CRM Coordinator. Dinamarca, 24 Sep. 2020.
- Driving Change, Agile Coach & Faciltator, Aarhus. Dinamarca, 23 Sep. 2020.
- Trial Project Manager with NASH experience. Dinamarca, 22 Sep. 2020.
- Process Transfer Team Leaders. Dinamarca, 22 Sep. 2020.
- Team Leader for QC Bioassay. Dinamarca, 22 Sep. 2020.
- Project Manager in Diversity & Inclusion. Dinamarca, 22 Sep. 2020.
- 3D (CLO) PROJEKTLEDER. Dinamarca, 19 Sep. 2020.
- Projektleder med erfaring indenfor salg – Landsdækkende. Dinamarca, 19 Sep. 2020.