Empleo de Directores de políticas y planificación en Luxemburgo
Principal Program Manager, Eu Fba (m/f)
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de administración y servicios : Directores de políticas y planificación.
Führungskräfte : Führungskräfte im kaufmännischen Bereich : Führungskräfte in der betrieblichen Verwaltung und in unternehmensbezogenen Dienstleistungen : Führungskräfte in Unternehmenspolitik und -planung
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to drive business development opportunities as part of the EU Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) team. This role will focus developing a specific segment of the business - low price point selection, which is a high growth segment for Amazon. The program is aimed at leveraging highly optimized fulfillment solutions to drive reduced costs for our selling partners, enabling them to grow selection on Amazon.
Main responsibilities include:
· Program strategy and vision: define the long term growth vision for the low price point customer segment, and how our fulfillment programs and fee strategy will evolve to support this growth.
· Business development: create new business growth opportunities, by leveraging both existing programs (international/Pan-EU selling) and launching new initiatives. In addition, support sales teams through new product initiatives to further drive new selling partner recruitment efforts.
· Fulfillment optimization: identify opportunities and work closely with the operations and product teams to further reduce costs in the supply chain, and pass on cost savings to our selling partners.
· Stakeholder management: Be comfortable collaborating with, and influencing team members, working with our EU marketplace stakeholders, product teams and other business groups, and conducting business reviews with senior leadership on a regular basis.
The successful candidate will be an experienced team player who is motivated by an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
The position is based in Amazon EU Headquarters in the city of Luxembourg.
· 10+ years of experience owning and driving end-to-end complex requirements across multiple technology teams.
· Able to prioritize complex deliverables, and run large meetings with technical and business leaders.
· Ability to investigative problem at hand, dive deep to the root cause of a problem, find systematic gaps, support it with analytical data and finally address the issue.
· Good project skills of breaking down tasks, simplifying roadmaps, establishing owners and timelines, and status reporting
· Ability to work across multiple teams to create scalable solutions to monitor business performance and interpret key performance metrics into actionable recommendations
· Good written and verbal communication skills are a requirement.
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes.
· Excels at delivering results in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
· Bias for action; able to manage multiple projects and priorities.
· Innovative; loves to challenge status quo and reinvent on behalf of our sellers and customers
· MBA or MS qualification
· 5+ years in technical or program management
· Proficiency in SQL and other statistical analysis tools
· Strong technical or operations (Supply Chain) background
País del trabajo: Luxemburgo.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Nivel educativo: Grado o nivel equivalente.
Experiencia: 10 años.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Amazon Services Europe, Sàrl.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:PES_LU_601276.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Operations & Process Manager (m/f). Luxemburgo, 16 Oct. 2020.
- Head of Knowledge and Technology Transfer Office (M/F). Luxemburgo, 15 Oct. 2020.
- ANALYSTE EN SYSTEMES D’INFORMATION COMPTABLE (m/f). Luxemburgo, 09 Oct. 2020.
- Experienced Partnership Officer in the Space Downstream Applications Sector (m/f). Luxemburgo, 08 Oct. 2020.
- CTO – Chief Technical Officer Vacancy (m/f). Luxemburgo, 07 Oct. 2020.
- Strategic ADVISOR to the CEO (m/f). Luxemburgo, 06 Oct. 2020.
- Business Analyst (m/f). Luxemburgo, 03 Oct. 2020.
- EU Senior Category Manager (m/f). Luxemburgo, 20 Sep. 2020.