Principal Characterization Lead. Dinamarca
Trabajo de Especialistas en políticas y servicios de personal en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en organización de administración : Especialistas en políticas y servicios de personal y afines.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for økonomi, administration og salg : Arbejde inden for virksomhedsadministration — privat og offentlig : Arbejde med analyse og rådgivning inden for HR
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Microsoft Quantum has assembled a talented and diverse international team to create the world’s first scalable quantum computing system. Microsoft’s full-stack approach involves exciting innovations at every level, from the physics at the quantum plane all the way up to global services. Microsoft Quantum program has opportunities to change the world of computing and help solve some of humankind’s currently unsolvable problems.
The Quantum team based in is seeking a passionate and driven Characterization Lead to support the integration of metrology and characterization techniques across multiple sites. You will help manage team of interdisciplinary engineers and work directly with our internal network of Quantum sites and our external network of scientists and academic collaboration institutions around the world. In this role you will be responsible for creating an effective collaboration framework; both for individuals and teams to share and debate new ideas and concepts as well as establishing effective methods for sharing and leveraging technical process information and methods across multiple sites. One of your key deliverables will be guiding a new characterization infrastructure, ranging from standardized to innovative, and from structural and morphological to electrical transport, providing feedback to our materials growth and fabrication teams to support the development of new materials and devices to meet the Quantum qubit program design and schedule requirements. As part of the global hardware team you will be representing the CPH lab in all local and cross-group planning & communication activities including local budget, lab infrastructure and 3 party engagements.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing a team of geographically dispersed characterization engineers and creating a collaborative culture and engagement framework for effective co-development activities across multiple sites.
- Deploying standardized metrology and characterization methods, identifying opportunities for unique development
- Driving process integration activities using structured and statistical methods to understand and optimize process feedback against specific technical performance and yield criteria
- Leading the coordination of information / data flow across various teams; device designers, material growers, and measurement teams to develop and evolve an effective end to end “device fabrication to device performance” feedback improvement loop
- Be willing to travel, within Europe and Internationally (~ 25% - 50%) between collaboration sites to effectively coordinate and manage geographically distributed teams and activities
A successful first year in this position will feature:
- Leveraging your interpersonal and collaboration skills to deliver results across a global team.
- Knowledge and experience working with fabrication and characterization engineers, materials scientists, quantum researchers, and device and failure analysis experts.
- Solid technical depth and analytical/problem solving.
- Ability to manage ambiguity and uncertainty, while driving clarity.
- High personal maturity and accountability for self and others, modeling Microsoft’s values.
- Note that given the global scope of our team, travel may be required as needed.
- 8 + years of experience with material and/or device characterization, including but not limited to structural, compositional and electronic properties.
- Broad knowledge and experience with a variety of characterization methods, including but not limited to electron microscopy, surface probe spectroscopy, low temperature device characterization and synchrotron characterization methods.
- Experience managing large development programs and cross-functional teams across multiple geographical locations
- Proven track record of solving complex problems with an array of metrology and characterization methods
- Understanding of mesoscopic physics, thermal-mechanical instrumentation, and material characterization a plus.
- Ability to clearly synthesize a vision for future success, clearly communicate that vision and work with key stakeholders and collaborators to develop a plan to make that vision a reality.
- Ability to quickly integrate and work within a multi-disciplinary, international team and effectively manage and collaborate to deliver against program goals
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: MICROSOFT DANMARK APS.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Kgs. Lyngby; Código postal: 2800; Calle: Kanalvej, Número: 7
- Sitio web: https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/job/660542/Principal-Characterization-Lead
Identificador de la vacante:5021521.
Ver las 387 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en organización de administración : Especialistas en políticas y servicios de personal y afines ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Talent Acquisition Partner. Dinamarca, 16 Ago. 2019.
- Real-World-Evidence Lead to drive pragmatic clinical trials. Dinamarca, 16 Ago. 2019.
- Associate Corporate Counsel – maternity cover. Dinamarca, 08 Ago. 2019.
- Compensation & Benefits Coordinator. Dinamarca, 07 Ago. 2019.
- Organisational Change Lead - Cross Domain Delivery. Dinamarca, 01 Ago. 2019.
- EMEA GBB Advanced Storage Technology Solutions Professional. Dinamarca, 31 Jul. 2019.
- Senior Sustainability Advisor for supply chain sustainability. Dinamarca, 30 Jul. 2019.