Passionate Senior SharePoint Developer. Dinamarca
Empleo en Dinamarca de Analistas de sistemas
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Udvikling og analyse af software og applikationer : Systemanalytikerarbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Are you passionate about software engineering? And would you like to work with SharePoint development in a global setting? We are looking for a new colleague, who finds passion in developing great, sustainable solutions that brings value to the business as well as enjoy being part of a global team.
Your responsibilities as Senior SharePoint Developer
You will take part in and contribute to the whole lifecycle of a solution, from requirements gathering to ensure support and maintenance together with our SharePoint development team. We work closely with the business and through collaboration and guidance, help bridge and close any gaps to IT and together we aim to find the best solution for their needs.
You will have a lot of day-to-day interaction with colleagues in the department and Ramboll in general, where you will act as one of our key experts within the field. Your technical insight will be an appreciated part of the development of SharePoint services to the business.
You will be part of a department with six other developers, where five are dedicated to the development of SharePoint services. As a senior developer, you will be expected to contribute in setting the agenda for projects going forward as well as share your knowledge within the team.
The role also includes responsibility to deliver an effective technical support and maintenance service for identified business applications.
You will be working at Ramboll’s head office in Copenhagen (Ørestad), Denmark.
You and your competencies
Attitude is key: You are passionate about technology, getting things done, making commitments and getting great software delivered. At the same time, you are business-oriented and understand the needs of meeting expectations.
Working as a part of a multi-skilled team you will determine on a day-to-day basis where to focus your attention in the best interests of the team and our internal customers. You will always be evolving in the role. You will always be questioning ‘why’ we are doing things, learning and looking for improvements and new techniques we can assimilate into the team. In turn we will help nurture your potential and talent.
- Degree in computer sciences or similar
- Preferably education on Microsoft products, tools and technologies from Microsoft certified trainers
- Proven knowledge and expertise on SharePoint on-prem and SharePoint online
- Min 5 years of solution architecture and development expertise on SharePoint online and hybrid solutions
- Working knowledge with PowerShell automations related to SharePoint online / on-prem
- Expertise on Workflow management systems (Workflow manager, Nintex)
- Expertise on client-side frameworks such as jQuery, angular /js, angular material /js (and other popular js frameworks), type script, Office UI fabric, provisioning framework
- Practical knowledge on Visual studio online and ALM
- Practical knowledge on Microsoft tools and technologies (such as visual studio, .net framework, Asp.net, MVC Framework, Web APIs (WCF/REST))
- Practical knowledge on Database technologies and systems (SQL, Oracle, SSIS)
Good to have
- Familiarity / implementation experience on office 365 / Microsoft azure
- Familiarity / Practical knowledge on system integrations
- Familiarity with SharePoint Framework (Spfx)
- Familiarity with Software patterns and practices
- Familiarity with Wizdom product for SharePoint online and office 365
- Certification on SharePoint 2013
- Certification on Office 365 / azure development
- Certification on Web development technologies (HTML/CSS3/MVC) / C#
- Professional Written and oral communication skills in English is required
Working at Ramboll
To work at Ramboll means being part of a people organisation. We are focused on knowledge sharing and collaboration across competence areas and geography, and we aim for a strong diversity among our employees. This enables us to solve a broad range of projects, and we firmly believe that cross-collaboration leads to creative and longstanding solutions. Thus, the possibilities at Ramboll are many and diverse –we invest a lot in development of people and offer career paths tailored for each individual.
Ramboll is a leading engineering, design and consultancy company founded in Denmark in 1945. The company employs more than 14,000 experts globally and has especially strong representation in the Nordics, UK, North America, Continental Europe, Middle East and Asia-Pacific. With 300 offices in 35 countries, Ramboll combines local experience with a global knowledgebase constantly striving to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to our clients, the end-users, and society at large. Ramboll works across the following markets: Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health, Energy and Management Consulting. More information available at http://www.ramboll.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
If you want to know more about the position, please contact Head of SCC & IT development Monica Rudén at phone no: +46 (0) 106156067 or mail: monica.rudenramboll.se
If you are interested in applying, please send your mail through our online recruitment system by clicking the link ‘Apply for job online’ below.
Please submit your application no later than 31st of October.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: RAMBØLL DANMARK A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: København S; Código postal: 2300; Calle: Hannemanns Allé, Número: 53
- Sitio web: https://dk.ramboll.com/career-details?vacancy_id=4279
Identificador de la vacante:4891356.
Ver las 752 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Passionate Senior SharePoint Developer. Dinamarca, 13 Oct. 2018.
- Audio Signal Processing Specialist. Dinamarca, 13 Oct. 2018.
- SECURITY ARCHITECT FOR MILITARY SOLUTIONS. Dinamarca, 12 Oct. 2018.
- UCG 101001 Dotnet Developer Denmark. Dinamarca, 11 Oct. 2018.
- Offensive Information Security Specialist. Dinamarca, 11 Oct. 2018.
- Solution Architect - Procurement to Pay. Dinamarca, 11 Oct. 2018.
- Solution Architect. Dinamarca, 11 Oct. 2018.
- Senior Solution Architect. Dinamarca, 11 Oct. 2018.