Nordic product manager. HOVEDSTADEN. Dinamarca
Ofertas de trabajo en Dinamarca (HOVEDSTADEN) de Directores de industrias manufactureras
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for produktions- og servicevirksomhed : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden fremstillingsvirksomhed, råstofudvinding, byggeri, forsyning, distribution mv : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for fremstillingsvirksomhed (undtagen landbrug, skovbrug og fiskeri)
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Do you want to make online payments even easier for webshop owners and their customers?
Want to be our new colleague and fill in an important role?
We are now looking at strengthening the Product Management organization. The role includes starting a journey, a migration of a new platform to set a new standard for online payments. You will be a part of the product management team of 6 employees and report to the Head of Product Development. The position is located in Copenhagen.
The role will include travelling approximately three days a month, in the Nordics, especially Stockholm.
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Make sure all features in the backlog are qualified with rational and high-level description.
- Secure input from all stakeholders to the product backlog (Sales, Support, IT and Product)
- Feature requirements in cooperation with the product owner
- Marketing and sales coordination (sales and support training, GTM input)
- Product release progress communication towards rest of the organization
The job requires working closely together with all key stakeholders throughout the organization and beyond to gather product requirements. You will build, prioritize and maintain the product backlog in cooperation with product owners and stakeholders. Supporting product owners on a daily basis with product and customer insights and qualify backlog capabilities
We are looking for talents with ambitions – and passion for what they are doing!
We believe that your background and professional acumen forms most of your qualifications to succeed in this role. It is also important to us that you are passionate of what you are doing in your daily work and that you take the responsibility of driving things forward to develop both business and your-self.
Your professional qualifications and background should include:
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in a product management role
- Relevant academic degree
- Experience from the IT or fin-tech industry
- Experience from payment and online sales/e-commerce is an advantage/requirement
- Strong analytical skills and ability to set structure
- Excellent skills in executing and completing projects
- Excellent communication skills
Of your personal qualifications we would value:
- Highly self-driven and a proactive doer with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Diplomatic and positive mind-set with a high level of energy
- A communicative and mature team player
- Able to handle ad-hoc tasks
- A networker, you are able to develop great relationships
Your career driven by curiosity and customer insights
At DIBS, we continuously work on offering easy and safe online payments, so that our customers can focus on their core business. We are online payment experts and we believe that by working together while having fun, we will achieve better results. Our passionate co-workers include developers, system architects, business controllers, marketers, sales and support staff as well as designers and e-commerce experts, to mention a few. Our offices are located in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Copenhagen and Oslo.
To meet the future needs of our customers, we often collaborate in large projects across national borders in an informal work environment.
For a driven and committed person, working at DIBS means working at the center of the ever-changing e-commerce industry, which presents an excellent opportunity to grow, develop and influence.
DIBS Payment Services is part of Nets A/S, and offers the broadest selection of simple and secure online payments in the Nordics. DIBS started out in
Servicio de empleo de origen: AMS, Servicios Públicos de Empleo, Dinamarca.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Fecha de inicio: 16/06/2018.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Nivel educativo requerido: Sin especificar.
Cómo solicitar el puesto: Anders Knudsen
Empresa: NETS Denmark A/S.
Contacto: Johannes Mols
Ver las 320 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Product Manager. Dinamarca, 16 Jun. 2018.
- Senior Product Manager. Dinamarca, 16 Jun. 2018.
- PRODUKTIONSCHEF. Dinamarca, 16 Jun. 2018.
- Nordic product manager. Dinamarca, 16 Jun. 2018.
- FOU & OSS Offshore Installation Specialist or Project Lead. Dinamarca, 10 Jun. 2018.
- Product Owner for TrackMan Indoor Golf Solutions. Dinamarca, 09 Jun. 2018.
- Commercial Product Managers. Dinamarca, 03 Jun. 2018.
- Product Manager, Digital Solutions & Interoperability. Dinamarca, 03 Jun. 2018.