Network Guru to design and implement network solutions in large infrastructure projects
Ofertas de trabajo de Analistas de sistemas en Dinamarca (HOVEDSTADEN)
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Udvikling og analyse af software og applikationer : Systemanalytikerarbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Job ID: 288289Location: Ballerup Organization: Siemens Denmark – http://www.siemens.dk/job ;Mode of employment: Full time
Would you like to become part of driving the development and implementation of network solutions for future Siemens’ infrastructure projects? As a Network Specialist, you will join a team of engineers, who design and implement digital solutions in a high voltage substation placed both Onshore and Offshore. You will have a leading role in insuring the right implementation of secure and reliable redundant communication in very complex systems, where solutions like DMZ, Jumphost, Syslog and Active Directory are some of the technical solutions used. You are excited about complex technical challenges and how to translate them into simple, yet reliable and elegant solutions to ensure high availability and of course including as much security in all technical aspects as possible. You can hear more about the position and meet your potential new manager here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSwqIZpdvTk ;
- Design, implementation and documentation of the Network Architecture, translating system requirements, as well as internal requirements, into reliable and elegant solutions
- Coordinating network activities through the different phases of the project incl. system tests
- Always consider Network Security aspects in everything you produce
- Some travel must be expected – approximately 25 to 40 days per year
- You have an educational degree as an Engineer or within IT with solid experience in network architecture and design
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years proven experience as a Network Specialist or similar
- You have strong analytical and communication skills and are fluent in spoken and written English
- You understand the importance of stakeholder involvement and are able to accomplish win/win solutions through team work
- You must not be afraid to get your hands greasy. You will, from time to time, have to go on site and run the wires, do the configuration and perform the tests
We offerPersonal and professional development opportunities in a challenging international environment, as well as the chance to be part of a growing function with a dynamic, informal and inspiring working environment.
About usIn Siemens, you will be part of an innovative workplace, who believes that our knowledge is the foundation to build our future on. We engage in partnerships with our customers to deliver sustainable solutions. Our success is made from innovative and competent colleagues with a great drive and passion for their work. Meet your future colleagues here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMRRXPNBSZ8&t=45s ;
Siemens Energy is a division in the Siemens group. We develop, sell and deliver products and solutions to power, oil, gas, water and heating supply and have influenced the market ever since our beginning. The gathered knowhow is built into the solutions we deliver today, and we offer everything in the field efficiency and safety, all the way from the power plant to the end-customer. Siemens is a world leader in sustainable energy that benefits both the environment and the user. We are around 120 employees in the Danish division. Read more on http://www.siemens.dk/energy
Deadline for applications: As soon as possible. Interviews will take place on a continuous basis. For further information about the position, please contact Henrik Nordahl Jensen: +45 44 77 47 25.
Requisition ID: 299121Organization: Energy ManagementCareer Level: Experienced ProfessionalFull time only<
Servicio de empleo de origen: AMS, Servicios Públicos de Empleo, Dinamarca.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Fecha de inicio: 03/06/2018.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Nivel educativo requerido: Sin especificar.
Cómo solicitar el puesto: Henrik Nordahl Jensen
Empresa: SIEMENS A/S.
Contacto: Johannes Mols
Ver las 492 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Azure DevOps Engineer. Dinamarca, 16 Ago. 2018.
- Solution Architect - Procurement to Pay. Dinamarca, 16 Ago. 2018.
- Senior Web Developer. Dinamarca, 15 Ago. 2018.
- Data Management Specialist for materials data and systems. Dinamarca, 14 Ago. 2018.
- Senior Robotics Developers and Autonomous Mobile Robotics Engineers (AMR).. Dinamarca, 14 Ago. 2018.
- Senior Software Engineer. Dinamarca, 14 Ago. 2018.
- SAP Architect for Supply Chain. Dinamarca, 11 Ago. 2018.
- Embedded System Engineer. Dinamarca, 10 Ago. 2018.