Vacantes en HOVEDSTADEN (Dinamarca) de Representantes comerciales
Motivated Account Manager With Experience In It
Clasificación del trabajo: Técnicos y profesionales de nivel medio : Profesionales de nivel medio en operaciones financieras y administrativas : Agentes comerciales y corredores : Representantes comerciales.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på mellemniveau : Arbejde på mellemniveau inden for forretningsservice, økonomi, administration og salg : Agent- og mæglerarbejde inden for salg og indkøb : Salgsarbejde (ekskl. detailsalg)
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
About the Company
Exerp, is Europe’s leading provider of Enterprise systems for the health & fitness industry. Through our main Software-as-a-Service ERP product, The Exerp Platform, Exerp has been focusing exclusively on solving the specific needs of the large health & fitness operators. Exerp is now used in more than 1,300 clubs and by over 4,000,000 members and we are now operating on 4 continents.
Exerp has had over 25% annual growth rate in the last 4 years and expect to pursue this sustainable growth in the years to come, by expanding our services into the United States - North-America and Australia.We have been rewarded as the Best IT Company in Denmark by Computerworlds® Top 100, and ranked 1st as Great Place to Work® “Best IT Workplace in Denmark” in 2015, and we are certified as Great Place to work in 2015, 2016 and 2017.We opened an office in West Palm Beach, Florida late 2016 to establish a base for our North-American activities - already rolled out our first major client in Canada, and managing a solid pipeline among U.S. largest operators. In 2017 we opened an office in Sydney to support the Asia-Pacific market where we work with some of the major players in the US.
About the Role:
We are looking for a motivated and competent Account Manager.The Account Manager is the lead contact between the client and Exerp, this includes, making sure that the client has the needed progress on technical work, which involve the Development-, Operations- and Support Teams.As an Account Manager you will build a close relationship with the client, build a strong understanding of their business and processes and help organize and plan development and customized work needed by the client.
For most clients, the Account Manager role will involve weekly status calls and regular face to face meetingswith key decision makers on the client side and regular meetings with client management and Exerpmanagement.
Duties and Responsibilities
The following represents a list of essential duties and responsibilities. Other duties may be assigned as required.
- Build an advanced knowledge of our Enterprise fitness chain management system, Exerp
- Be able to facilitate meetings
- Able to communicate on C level
- Good English communication skills both written and verbally
- Able to build confidence and trust between the customer and Exerp by doing a professional and highquality account management job, which will ensure a successful relation between customerand Exerp.
- Understanding of technical solutions, business processes and have an analytic and methodic approach in problem solving.
Competencies, Traits and Experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be willing and able to perform each essential responsibility
- Solid background from IT, both work and education-wise. This involves a good understanding with software development processes and terms.
- +5 years of work experience from an IT company or IT consulting company
- Experience with project management from implementation of IT projects, which will typically be ERP
- Experience with international projects and strong communication skills in written and spoken English
- Willing and able to travel and work remotely with clients for shorter periods
The following are the soft skills we are looking for in our ideal team members:
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Want to make a difference to our clients
- Pro-active and eager to learn from experienced colleagues
Other skills and abilities:
The following skills would be an advantage but are not requir
Servicio de empleo de origen: AMS, Servicios Públicos de Empleo, Dinamarca.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Fecha de inicio: 03/06/2018.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Nivel educativo requerido: Sin especificar.
Cómo solicitar el puesto: Mehdi Benjelloun
Empresa: EXERP ApS.
Contacto: Johannes Mols
Ver las 1,512 ofertas de trabajo de Técnicos y profesionales de nivel medio : Profesionales de nivel medio en operaciones financieras y administrativas : Agentes comerciales y corredores : Representantes comerciales ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Salgskonsulent - Sales manger. Dinamarca, 18 Ago. 2018.
- Strategic Buyer. Dinamarca, 17 Ago. 2018.
- Sælger/produktspecialist m/k til øko-hjertebarn. Dinamarca, 17 Ago. 2018.
- SALGSINGENIØR. Dinamarca, 17 Ago. 2018.
- Salgskonsulent Fuldtid/deltid - God løn - Salgsuddannelse til 25.000 kr.. Dinamarca, 16 Ago. 2018.
- INTERN SÆLGER/SALGSSUPPORTER. Dinamarca, 16 Ago. 2018.
- Senior Buyer, Direct Sourcing, Bagsværd. Dinamarca, 16 Ago. 2018.
- Salgskonsulent. Dinamarca, 16 Ago. 2018.