Money Adviser. Irlanda
Ofertas de trabajo en Irlanda
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Applications must be made on the Money Adviser application form (available at https://www.mabs.ie/en/news/mabsma20210217.html) with covering letter to:
The Regional Manager, North Leinster MABS, Regional Office, 1st Floor, 1B Brews Hill, Navan, Co. Meath C15 XR8Y.
Closing date: 5pm on Friday, 12th March 2021
CVs and late applications or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
The Money Adviser will provide a free, independent, confidential money advice service to
facilitate clients to deal with debt problems and to become financially independent in the
long term. Money Advisers also provide debt prevention education to the target group.
The Money Adviser role is based at a specified MABS location as per the contract of
employment. A Money Adviser may be required to work from another MABS office or
outreach within their region.
Overall, duties may include:
• To support the Co-ordinator in the development, implementation and co-ordination
of policy, best practice and procedures within the context of the aims and objectives
• To provide advice, support and advocacy in relation to money management and
• To advise, on a one-to-one basis, clients who are in debt, or in danger of getting into
• To negotiate with creditors on behalf of clients, where necessary.
• To maintain complete and accurate records.
• To operate MABS’ special accounts in compliance with organisational policy.
• To keep up to date with legislation, policy and practice and to attend training courses,
seminars and meetings as may be directed by the Co-ordinator and/or Regional
• To support the Co-ordinator with the preparation of reports, submissions and social
• To support the Co-ordinator in the planning and implementation of a Community
Education / Debt Prevention Programme.
• To support the building and maintaining of effective working relationships with other
agencies and organisations for the benefit of the MABS clientele.
• To participate in the development and delivery of strategies to promote the service
through the use of local media, literature, exhibitions and other appropriate channels.
• To perform other duties, including regional responsibilities, as may be required and
agreed with the Co-ordinator and/or Regional Manager from time to time, and may
be specific to the requirements of a particular MABS company.
País del trabajo: Irlanda.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: North Leinster Money Advice & Budgeting Service .
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:2170731.