Modular Construction Systems Communication and Liaison Specialist
Oferta de trabajo en Irlanda
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
- Fluent English & Portuguese speaker
- Driving licence
- Proficient use of IT - Microsoft Windows software (excel, word etc)
- Strategic management skills or experience and the ability to develop strategic plans & guidelines, and manage disputes with respect of precast walling manufacturer and the design team.
- Experience in Data and Contract Control, preparation of reports on manufacturing performance vs construction programmes.
- Integrating and/or reconciling future strategic plans with previous plans or plans implemented by our Portuguese partners.
Role of Position
Controlling and managing communication and data control between external design teams (including a precast concrete engineering design team based in Portugal), other external professional design team members and the internal functions of the company.
Project Data Control (certification, insurances etc)
Liaison between precast walling manufacturer, precast walling manufacturer’s design team (based in Portugal), site construction team and project design team.
Day to day liaison for the design teams and site for programming, scheduling and sign off of;
- manufacture design from all of the project design team and the precast manufacturers design team
- off-site manufacturing programming
- on-site erection programming
- delivery to site scheduling
Control of contracts, information and design drawings from each design team member and efficient communication of updates to the entire design and delivery team.
Control of certification and insurances for the design team and site subcontractors and suppliers.
Further responsibilities may include;
- working with the Project Quantity Surveyor and Project Programmer in assessing works completed and work in progress
- inputting invoice (ABM software – training provided)
Working in a small efficient team the role will also require flexibility to perform other day to day tasks as they arise across the different facets of the business, site and office.
País del trabajo: Irlanda.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: NEWLINE HOMES LIMITED.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:2162746.