Mainframe Operations Specialist, Copenhagen. Københavns omegn
Oferta de Analistas de sistemas en Dinamarca (Københavns omegn)
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Udvikling og analyse af software og applikationer : Systemanalytikerarbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Do you have knowledge about the Danish Mortgage setup and are you eager to be part of a small team in Copenhagen that secure the daily running of our mortgage platform? Then this is your opportunity to be a part of our team.
We are looking for an Operations Specialist to maintain the Nordea Mortgage applications on both Mainframe and Linux/Windows platform.
Through this job you will have the opportunity to deliver great customer service, work across borders and influence stakeholders in- and outside our own organisation.
At Nordea, we know our customers’ needs are changing – and we’re deeply committed to meeting them with the financial solutions of tomorrow. We’re creating an agile environment where we’re harnessing the power of technology – one where you can make an impact. So bring your skills, ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Mortgage and Property Team in Application Maintenance. We are a small team of 5 dedicated resources that add value by securing that our applications are supported, compliant and running 24/7. Our platform consists of some 30’s applications that delivers all the support for issuing mortgages primarily in Denmark. All of it is supported by the application maintenance team working closely with the development department & Managed Services in India.
You will play a valuable role in ensuring that the team will continue providing high quality IT services to our customers and users.
What you’ll be doing:
- Handling and coordinating incidents, problems, changes and service requests, interacting with developers and hardware operations
- Mainframe maintenance, monitoring, patching and other management tasks like support ideas for modernize the platform.
- Joining our limited On-call schedule.
- Collaborating with our developers & MS.
You’ll join a Danish team with a strong mindset towards enabling high quality customer and user-oriented IT services. The role is based in our Copenhagen office, located in Høje Tåstrup.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are used to proactively seek knowledge, promote collaboration and technical sparring within a team and across teams
- Are able to remain calm and focused during high business impacting situations
- Are curious, self-going and proactive
- Have excellent communication skills in English, written and spoken
- Are structured and good at prioritizing tasks
Your experience and background:
- Many years of experience within configuration, development and troubleshooting solutions on the Mainframe platform and FrameworkWindows /Linux knowledge
- Working with Incidents/Problems and Changes
- Experienced in working in large organisations with a multi-vendor strategy
- ITIL Foundation v3 Certification
- Mainframe SNA/VTAM & TCP/IP admin support
- Cobol programming
- Support Certificates changes. Change and Fix on OSA Configuration?
- Support File Transfer Products/Protocols -SFTP, FTPS,
- z/OS & Storage
- ITIL Foundation
- Ability to support working outside of normal business hours to provide occasional "on-call" support when upgrading or testing takes place or to solve critical incidents/problems.
- Highly innovative problem solver with strong analytical and customer service abilities.
- Ability to communicate and present technical information across various levels.
- High reasoning attitude and ability to quickly understand complex operating environments.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please submit your application no later than 15 September 2020.
For more information about the position, please contact Keld Sørensen on telephone: + 45 30 36 33 85
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Región: Københavns omegn.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: NORDEA FINANS DANMARK A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Taastrup; Código postal: 2630; Calle: Helgeshøj Alle, Número: 33
- Sitio web: https://bit.ly/2QE6WUb
Identificador de la vacante:5199075.
Ver las 1,373 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Manufacturing IT Engineer. Dinamarca, 19 Sep. 2020.
- Sr. Backend Developer with an Agile Attitude. Dinamarca, 18 Sep. 2020.
- Web Developer. Dinamarca, 17 Sep. 2020.
- Senior Software Engineer - Data Platform. Dinamarca, 17 Sep. 2020.
- Release Process Owner, Denmark or Sweden. Dinamarca, 17 Sep. 2020.
- Data Scientist - Fraud Intelligence & Investigation (18671). Dinamarca, 17 Sep. 2020.
- Experienced Developer, Copenhagen. Dinamarca, 17 Sep. 2020.
- Cyber Security Architect (f/m/d) Digital Ventures Lab. Dinamarca, 17 Sep. 2020.