Logistics Specialist. Dinamarca
Vacante de Representantes comerciales en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Técnicos y profesionales de nivel medio : Profesionales de nivel medio en operaciones financieras y administrativas : Agentes comerciales y corredores : Representantes comerciales.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på mellemniveau : Arbejde på mellemniveau inden for forretningsservice, økonomi, administration og salg : Agent- og mæglerarbejde inden for salg og indkøb : Salgsarbejde (ekskl. detailsalg)
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Application Deadline: 13th of December
Are you interested in joining a mature market supporting the development of Total Group production assets in Germany, France, and Benelux? And do you want to work with multiple cultures, currencies, and market practices as well as an intense relation with Group operations in Europe? If yes, then this position at Total’s Copenhagen office might be your match!
As Logistics Executive Specialties in the Sales Support & Logistics team, you will be able to shape and develop a central logistics role with great influence on internal control and cost management, across the logistics operations. This is with the possibility to continuously learn and develop your competencies when working in a complex and competitive environment. You will get to use your knowledge and experience applying a range of competencies, being in charge of the performance and management of the bitumen and special fluids orders and transport for Total Nordic.
Overall, you have the responsibility of ensuring the supply of all the affiliates of TOTAL NORDIC in a safe, reliable, and cost-efficient way, while ensuring the accuracy of internal control and cost management. You will have a close working relationship with Group Operations in Europe and third-party logistics suppliers, and you will get to use your knowledge and experience when working with multiple cultures, currencies, and market practices.
These areas of responsibilities will include tasks such as:
- Ensure all Safety program requirements are met for the area of responsibility
- Visiting contractors, safety and site control
- Evaluating vehicles and drivers from contracted transport companies
- Participating in field audits/accidents investigations
Supply and Transport for Bitumen and Special Fluids business line in Nordics:
- Ensuring co-ordination and continuous improvement of transportation services in order to provide a competitive advantage for the company.
- Ordering products from our suppliers, organizing loadings with our suppliers and transporters, ensure custom declarations and other papers are done by our transporters
- Problem solving during daily transport operations
- Updating internal working tools with correct transport prices
- Invoice validation and approval
- Calculate diesel surcharge from transporters
- Handling of all shipping activity, vessel receptions, and coordination
Cost, inventory management, and contract management
- Responsible for the inventory- and cost management of the bitumen depots
- Cost controlling of the activities
- Contractor management, monthly contractor meetings, and performance evaluation
Projects and logistics strategy
- Ensure implementation of projects in Customer Service and Logistics departments
- Design, present, test and implement improvements to the logistics setup for bitumen deliveries in the Nordics. This implies finding new potential partners and simulating the economic impact of potential new prices and delivery schedules.
- Maintain KPI to monitor the costs of bitumen depots in the Nordics and forecasting accuracy.
Context and environment
Who we are looking for?
It is important that you possess a safety mindset and address the job with a strong understanding of the business and people. Naturally, you thrive in a highly independent and visible position in a high paced and dynamic working environment. Moreover, this position calls for initiative, analytical skills as well as customer-centric approach. You are autonomous, good at prioritizing as well as working under pressure. Excellent interpersonal and communicative skills are essential, in combination with a holistic business view which results in concrete initiatives. We are looking for a strong team player with the ability to build relationships and work constructively with others to achieve business goals.
- You hold either a; Bachelor, HD or an AP Degree in Supply Chain Management
- Excel Super user, SAP Logistics proficient;
- Knowledge of the Nordic logistics Environment with several years of experience in a similar position;
- Proficiency in oral and written English, and one Scandinavian language
- Understanding of the link between logistics data and accounting is an advantage
- The job requires sound communication- and stakeholder management skills as you will be working with colleagues from various departments and entities.
- A proven ability to manage every detail, while keeping an overview and prioritizing.
For HR-related questions regarding this position, please contact Recruitment Partner, Christian Pathuel on +45 2374 6056. For the position/job-related questions, please contact Sales Support & Logistics Manager, Anne-Mette Møller on anne-mette.moellertotal.com
We look forward to receiving your application!
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: Total E&P Danmark A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: København Ø; Código postal: 2100; Calle: Amerika Plads, Número: 29
- Sitio web: https://bit.ly/36lVNA7
Identificador de la vacante:5248924.
Ver las 2,406 ofertas de trabajo de Técnicos y profesionales de nivel medio : Profesionales de nivel medio en operaciones financieras y administrativas : Agentes comerciales y corredores : Representantes comerciales ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Erhvervssælger hvidevarer. Dinamarca, 27 Feb. 2021.
- Ambitiøs rekrutteringskonsulent til Storkøbenhavn. Dinamarca, 27 Feb. 2021.
- Strategic & Project Purchaser. Dinamarca, 27 Feb. 2021.
- Sælger søges. Dinamarca, 27 Feb. 2021.
- Auktionsassistent – Indskriver og lager. Dinamarca, 27 Feb. 2021.
- Skarpe salgstalenter søges. Dinamarca, 27 Feb. 2021.
- Oral-B is searching for a Territory Manager - Denmark. Dinamarca, 26 Feb. 2021.
- Online salg & intern salg. Dinamarca, 26 Feb. 2021.