Load Engineer. Dinamarca
Ofertas de Ingenieros industriales y de producción en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros industriales y de producción.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Ingeniørarbejde (undtagen inden for elektroteknologi) : Ingeniørarbejde i industri og produktion
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
How to contribute to our vision
- As part of the Onshore Technology organization, we are contributing to the design of the biggest Onshore Wind Turbine in the Market, working concurrently with all Design areas in Technology, Services and Construction to ensure our Wind Turbine is ready to fulfill our Customer’s needs with the highest Quality.
- In this role it is important that you have a broad experience and background in modeling and simulation of complex mechanisms and mechanical systems, preferably in the Wind Industry and especially for Wind Turbines.
- Your mission will be mainly focused on aeroelastic calculations and performance analysis of SGRE products and as well evaluating and proposing innovative ways to lower the loads for major components, thus contributing to their competitiveness, across the whole product lifecycle.
- You will join an international team of very qualified Loads engineers, and work very closely to other disciplines as control, aerodynamics, etc. that will provide you with a broad view of technical aspects around wind turbines design business, and support you in developing and evolving the biggest Onshore Wind Turbine in the Market.
What you need to make a difference
Most importantly, we are looking for a Load Engineer with passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. So if you:
- Hold an engineering master’s in mechanical, Aerospace Engineering or similar and have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in loads and performances analysis of wind turbines or another relevant industry
- Have proven experience with multibody dynamics modeling and analysis with either commercial or proprietary software.
- You have a deep understanding of the dynamic behavior of mechanical systems and a good comprehension of basic aerodynamics, and you are able to analyze results and propose insights for improvement.
- Are pro-active coming up with new ideas for improving loads results
- Have solid language skills in English (written and spoken) to work in our International Team
In return of your commitment we offer you…
- Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come.
- We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality.
- We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization.
- Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as home-office possibility for many colleagues, employer-funded pension, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
Please apply in English via the apply button.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy is a global organisation and it recognizes that its employees represent a large variety of cultures, ethnicities, beliefs and languages. This wealth of diversity is what makes Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy more innovative, creative, sensitive and committed to society. Our diversity is what makes us who we are, and we are immensely proud of that.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy believes that we all have the right to be treated with dignity and respect in the workplace regardless of our race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, beliefs, sex, sexual orientation, gender, circumstances of pregnancy or parental leave, age, disability or marital status.
We seek to promote respect for the law, equality and inclusion for our employees in order to ensure that there is no discrimination by reason of race, gender, marital status, ideology, political opinions, nationality, religion or any other personal, physical or social condition.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy offers a truly flexible and inspiring place to work, with a global presence and a commitment to providing a working environment in which every employee can develop their potential and maximize their contribution.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Brande; Código postal: 7330; Calle: Borupvej, Número: 16
- Sitio web: https://siemensgamesa.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/da-DK/SGRE/job/ES-Madrid---Ramirez-Arellano/Load-Engineer_R-05770
Identificador de la vacante:5250329.
Ver las 281 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros industriales y de producción ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- MEC OEN for Drive train and structural components. Dinamarca, 03 Dic. 2020.
- Global Process Engineer. Dinamarca, 03 Dic. 2020.
- Control Engineer. Dinamarca, 03 Dic. 2020.
- Mould Design Supporter. Dinamarca, 02 Dic. 2020.
- Qualification Specialist for R&D decorations and equipment. Dinamarca, 02 Dic. 2020.
- Senior Packaging Engineer. Dinamarca, 01 Dic. 2020.
- Aseptic Filling Line Operators, Drug Product Manufacturing. Dinamarca, 01 Dic. 2020.