Lead Fleet Manager to ensure top wind farm performance
Oferta de empleo en Dinamarca (SYDDANMARK) de Directores de empresas de abastecimiento, distribución
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de empresas de abastecimiento, distribución y afines.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for produktions- og servicevirksomhed : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden fremstillingsvirksomhed, råstofudvinding, byggeri, forsyning, distribution mv : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for forsyning, distribution o.l
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Are you driven and motivated by ensuring top performance of technical complex offshore wind farms, by having a close bond to all our operating sites and suppliers?
Join us and become Lead Fleet Manager in our Fleet Support department where you’ll be responsible for further developing the performance of one of our Siemens Wind Turbine platforms, either G4 or the 6+MW Direct Drive turbines. Fleet Support is responsible for delivering technical advice on wind turbine operation and maintenance and supporting our sites with projects and plans for corrective maintenance within our Operations business area. The department consists of experienced specialists within the technical wind farm platforms that we have in operation across our different geographies.
Your key tasks will be to
- drive strategic cost-based prioritisation of breakdowns and technical issues on wind farms
- lead and optimise efficient management meetings and secure weekly focus on operational issues and field performance
- help improve and conceptualise support to sites
- ensure continuous implementation and development of fleet-generic advice
- control and follow up on realised potential (effectiveness of implemented solutions).
Furthermore, you’ll participate in negotiations of and/or approve relevant agreements for OEM and 3rd party support. You’ll ensure that knowledge from design review and improvement projects is implemented into the platform inspections, surveys and turbine operation, and you’ll drive knowledge sharing between sites on the platform. You’re expected to develop Service Level Agreements for support between sites and back-office functions. You’ll maintain an updated performance data overview for sites, keep KPI progress tracking on performers, and you’ll develop a Roles & Responsibility matrix (RACI) defining collaboration between sites and the back-office support function.
Your competences include that you
- have a relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree within engineering or equivalent
- have extensive O&M experience as well as extensive wind industry experience
- have management experience
- have customer focus with strong team management skills
- are able to lead a team working out of the office and abroad.
Moreover, you speak and write English fluently. You have expertise in process development and flow optimisation and an analytical approach to problems, enabling you to propose relevant alternatives and develop recommendations for appropriate solutions. You have strong communication skills, enabling you to express and present information professionally to business partners at all organisational levels. You have a positive, open-minded and result-oriented approach to your work and are prepared to learn about other functional areas. In addition, you have personal drive and are able to suggest improvements within your area of experience in a proactive manner and to work independently.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 8 June 2018, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesit
Servicio de empleo de origen: AMS, Servicios Públicos de Empleo, Dinamarca.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Fecha de inicio: 03/06/2018.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Nivel educativo requerido: Sin especificar.
Cómo solicitar el puesto: *** ***
Empresa: Ørsted A/S.
Contacto: Jeanette Memhave Aalling
Ver las 183 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de empresas de abastecimiento, distribución y afines ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Dutch speaking Data Manager with passion for data and Health Care. Dinamarca, 03 Ago. 2018.
- General Manager Stationed in Helsingör. Dinamarca, 01 Ago. 2018.
- Technical Service Manager, Biofuel Commerc, Bagsvaerd, Denmark. Dinamarca, 13 Jul. 2018.
- Driftschef / Souschef til Bygningsservice ved Science and Technology, Aarhus Universitet 988766. Dinamarca, 12 Jul. 2018.
- DEPUTY TECHNICAL MANAGER SØGES TIL FISKETORVET. Dinamarca, 11 Jul. 2018.
- Lead Fleet Manager to ensure top wind farm performance. Dinamarca, 03 Jun. 2018.
- Wind Turbine (WTG) Installation Manager or Junior WTG Installation Specialist for our wind turbines. Dinamarca, 29 May. 2018.