Búsqueda de Ingenieros medioambientales en SYDDANMARK (Dinamarca)
Junior Geotechnical Engineer For Offshore Wind Projects
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros medioambientales.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Ingeniørarbejde (undtagen inden for elektroteknologi) : Ingeniørarbejde inden for miljø
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Would you like to help us develop and construct large offshore wind projects in Northern Europe and worldwide?
Join us and become a Junior Geotechnical Engineer where you’ll work with a wide range of geotechnical activities related to the development, design and construction of offshore wind farms. We are the world's largest developer of offshore wind power, and our solutions are based on full in-house know-how within all aspects of offshore wind power technology.
You’ll be a member of the Site Investigation and Assessment team in the Geotechnical Engineering Department, which is part of a larger group of more than 600 engineers. We are part of the Wind Power business unit which is working on several projects in Northern Europe as well as emerging markets such as the US and Taiwan. Through your work, you’ll participate in the implementation of an ambitious strategy for international growth and the further development of sustainable CO2-free energy solutions.
Your key tasks will be to
- support the planning and scoping of phased geotechnical site investigations
- undertake geotechnical site assessments, including interpretation of laboratory and in situ test results
- assist in developing site specific 3D ground models in close collaboration with our geologists and geophysicists
- support tool development for handling our large geotechnical databases
- derive site-specific engineering soil properties and soil profiles for the design of various structures.
Additionally, you’ll prepare engineering reports (GIRs) and technical notes, and support research and development initiatives within geotechnical engineering.
Your competences include that you
- have a relevant engineering degree (MSc or MEng) in either civil or geotechnical engineering
- have a genuine interest in soil behaviour, in situ testing and laboratory testing
- have knowledge of engineering software packages such as e.g. Matlab
- are fluent in English, and preferably Danish
- have good communication skills
As a person you have a positive attitude, a strong drive and are eager to learn.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 20 June 2018, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Paul Gibbs, Team Lead, by telephone on +44 7807 997869 or Willem Knoops, Head of Geotechnical Engineering, on +44 7500 953231 if you have further questions.
You may choose freely to be based either at our office in Gentofte or Skærbæk near Fredericia. You should, however, expect some travelling, mainly in Denmark and Northern Europe, in relation to your work.
Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted’s 5,600 employees develop, construct and operate offshore wind farms, bioenergy plants and innovative waste-to-energy solutions and provide smart energy products to its customers. Ørsted Wind Power’s 2,200 employees have developed and constructed the largest portfolio of offshore
Servicio de empleo de origen: AMS, Servicios Públicos de Empleo, Dinamarca.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Fecha de inicio: 03/06/2018.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Nivel educativo requerido: Sin especificar.
Cómo solicitar el puesto: *** ***
Empresa: Ørsted A/S.
Contacto: Jeanette Memhave Aalling
Ver las 29 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros medioambientales ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Wind Energy Analyst. Dinamarca, 08 Ago. 2018.
- Lead Power Systems Engineer. Dinamarca, 21 Jul. 2018.
- Plant Loads Engineer. Dinamarca, 21 Jul. 2018.
- Engineer - Sizing of Hybrid Plants. Dinamarca, 20 Jul. 2018.
- Wind Energy Analyst for offshore wind farm analyses. Dinamarca, 10 Jul. 2018.
- G2 Platform Manager. Dinamarca, 10 Jul. 2018.
- Application Manager with wastewater experience. Dinamarca, 07 Jul. 2018.
- Geotechnical Engineer for foundation design and installation. Dinamarca, 23 Jun. 2018.