Ofertas de trabajo en Bélgica (Arr. Mechelen) de Agentes de seguros
Junior Financial Analyst
Clasificación del trabajo: Técnicos y profesionales de nivel medio : Profesionales de nivel medio en operaciones financieras y administrativas : Agentes comerciales y corredores : Agentes de seguros.
Technici en vakspecialisten : Vakspecialisten op het gebied van bedrijfsbeheer en administratie : In- en verkopers en makelaars : Verzekeringsagenten
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
- We are looking for a Junior Financial Analyst to join us at our EMEA headquarter in Rijmenam.In this newly created role, the Junior Financial Analyst job is to give structured visibility to the management so that they can quickly see and understand where they have to optimize the way of working.
- You not only have to be able to summarize/analyze large data, you also have to translate these in practical and concrete suggestions and share your insights to management/business in a timely, accurate, clear and reliable manner.
- You provide relevant data and analyzes on a periodic and ad hoc basis, with the aim of making results measurable. Your responsibilities would include data analysis, reporting, planning and sales process optimization.
- In addition, duties will include working closely with information systems members in specifying and designing automated tools to help answer repeatedly asked questions quickly and accurately.
- You will work under general supervision and coaching of a senior business analyst in order to gradually take up more responsibility, though a certain degree of autonomy and resourcefulness is required for success in this position.
The Junior Business Analyst will be the link between Sales, ICT, Business Projects & Finance and will support the regional business efficiency by acting as a local liaison for internal customers, such as the Country Directors, Sales Representatives, CEMEA management, etc. by performing the following tasks: The preparation and interpretation of quantitative analysis of region, sales representative, customer performance, product/pricing/margin analysis, etc. Assist with the development of sales goals Creation and maintenance of weekly and monthly standard reporting/ templates/ PowerPoints for management through data from Business Warehouse (BW)/SAP/Salesforce Ad hoc analysis You develop a helicopter view in order to design/streamline and adjust new procedures/policies, systems and measurement tools to improve business processes + troubleshoot system issues Recommend revisions to existing reports, or assist in the development of new reporting tools as needed,
You have a high-level knowledge of MS Excel. Knowledge of SAP and Salesforce is considered as a plus. You have at minimum a Bachelor degree, preferably a master degree in Finance/Economics or a related field. A few years of experience is considered as a plus. Fluent in English and Dutch. You have a strong analytical mindset with eye for detail and you are able to interpret the numbers from a business point of view. You are pro-active, solution-oriented and able to communicate clearly your thoughts/solutions to non-financial people. You are a team player who is able to blend in an international team.
País del trabajo: Bélgica.
Región: Arr. Mechelen.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: FUTURE VISION MARKETING.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
solliciteren via Web site
Identificador de la vacante:1044872.
Ver las 258 ofertas de trabajo de Técnicos y profesionales de nivel medio : Profesionales de nivel medio en operaciones financieras y administrativas : Agentes comerciales y corredores : Agentes de seguros ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Risk Officer. Bélgica, 08 Dic. 2019.
- Ingénieur en techniques spéciales. Bélgica, 07 Dic. 2019.
- Adviseur beleggingen/loketbediende bank. Bélgica, 07 Dic. 2019.
- Business banker - Kortrijk. Bélgica, 07 Dic. 2019.
- Business banker - Brugge. Bélgica, 07 Dic. 2019.
- loketmedewerker bank(h/f). Bélgica, 07 Dic. 2019.
- Business bankers - Gent. Bélgica, 07 Dic. 2019.
- Medewerker Technische verzekeringen. Bélgica, 07 Dic. 2019.