Installation & Migration Team Lead to The Signalling Programme
Vacantes en Dinamarca de Directores de industrias manufactureras
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for produktions- og servicevirksomhed : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden fremstillingsvirksomhed, råstofudvinding, byggeri, forsyning, distribution mv : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for fremstillingsvirksomhed (undtagen landbrug, skovbrug og fiskeri)
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
The Danish Signalling Programme – the largest of its kind in Europe – is fully engaged replacing the signalling system on the national railway with European Railway Traffic Management System (ERTMS). This makes Denmark the first member of European Railway to implement ERTMS on a national scale.
We are looking for a new Team Lead to manage our Installation and Migration Team in the Fjernbane West Project. The project is responsible for the introduction of ERTMS in the Western Region of Denmark, i.e. Jutland. The project is supported by an international supplier base and consultants from across Europe.
The Installation and Migration Team plays a central role in the project, as it ensures a lot of the customer deliveries to our supplier such as, input data for design and installation, possession planning and installation approvals, both required to do work on the track. One of the main objectives for the team is to secure that we reach a baseline for the design, that makes is possible to industrialize the installations on site. On top of that the team supervises the installation and migration of trackside equipment, which is being conducted on our different sites in Jutland.
As a team lead you are responsible for, that the team is delivering in due time, that the processes used are fit for purpose and to secure that the suppliers are delivering according to the contract. You will be a part of the management team in the West Project.
You will manage a team with 11 dedicated and highly skilled members, which consists of a mix of internal employees and external consultants. Your workplace will be at our new office in the center of Copenhagen, but your team will be located both in the office in Copenhagen and on site in Jutland, depending on which line we are active on. The setup requires visits to on site locations, therefore travel days are to be expected.
People skills, management, and coordination
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Team and people management
- Coordination with our supplier on installation and migration topics
- Coordination with the rest of the Fjernbane West Team and other departments in Banedanmark
- Facilitator of new processes related to these topics both internally and towards our supplier
For you to be the right candidate…
We are looking for a new Team Lead, preferably with a Civil Works background. Signalling knowledge is an advantage but not a requirement. We expect that you have people management and project management experience.
As a manager, you can give direction when needed. Your team working skills are the best, and you are solution oriented in your approach. You are proactive, energetic and persistent towards all internal and external stakeholders, and you manage to support both projects and management to make the right decisions on time. As our office language is English, you master English at a professional level, written as well as spoken. As a lot of the stakeholders are natively Danish speaking, Danish language is a must have.
You will be employed in relation to the current labour agreement and your salary is settled based on your experiences and qualifications.
Contact and application
If you want to know more about the position, please contact Project Manager Mads Søndergaard Petersen or Assisting Project Manager Sarah Bkouche. Please send us your application and resume as soon as possible.
To apply for the position, click on the box “Søg stilling” and follow the instructions.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Banedanmark, Carsten Niebuhrs Gade 43.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Send ansøgning på en af de angivne kommunikationskanaler
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: København Ø; Código postal: 2100; Calle: Amerika Plads 15
- Sitio web: https://candidate.hr-manager.net/ApplicationInit.aspx?cid=179&ProjectId=189895&DepartmentId=22061&MediaId=5555&SkipAdvertisement=true
Identificador de la vacante:5017102.
Ver las 335 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Head of Product Management – Electricity Solutions and Services. Dinamarca, 22 Ago. 2019.
- Project Manager Experienced, Stockholm. Dinamarca, 22 Ago. 2019.
- Product Owner for Golf Platform Products. Dinamarca, 22 Ago. 2019.
- Associate Global Project Director. Dinamarca, 21 Ago. 2019.
- Senior Category Manager, Butter Products and Speciality Cheeses, Europe - Aarhus. Dinamarca, 21 Ago. 2019.
- Product Manager (Copenhagen). Dinamarca, 17 Ago. 2019.
- Vice President for Portfolio, Project & Resource Management. Dinamarca, 16 Ago. 2019.
- Project Manager - Drive Strategic Projects Across Global Procurement. Dinamarca, 16 Ago. 2019.