Innovation Director, HVAC OEM. Københavns omegn. Dinamarca
Vacantes de Ingenieros electrónicos en Københavns omegn (Dinamarca)
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes : Ingenieros electrónicos.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Ingeniørarbejde inden for elektroteknologi : Ingeniørarbejde inden for elektronik
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Would you like to drive the Innovation Agenda with Grundfos’ largest OEM customers?
Then take on a central position as Innovation Director and set new standards by defining concepts and developing prototypes in close collaboration with our boiler and heat-pump OEM customers.
Lead the strategic direction for HVAC OEM
As Innovation Director, you will lead the Innovation department consisting of 5 employees and be overall accountable for our innovation agenda. The OEM division is end-to-end responsible for innovating, designing, manufacturing and selling solutions to our largest HVAC customers. As part of a very ambitious management team your will be a key driver in our strategic turnaround, where gear-shifting our innovation speed is pivotal. The division is responsible for more than 50% of all products manufactured in Grundfos and with that the largest contributor to Grundfos’ positive climate agenda.
In short, your responsibility will be:
- Driver of - and responsible for - the innovation agenda in the HVAC OEM division including;
- Development of the overall Innovation roadmap ensuring a structured and agile innovation process with high output levels of concepts and prototypes co-developed with our customers
- Innovation of digital pump offerings and digital services that will add value to our customers and their customers
- Innovation of game changing integrated pump solutions that will build cost and value advantages for our customers
- Decide, allocate and ensure execution with high speed on HVAC OEM innovation projects
- Responsible for cost and investments for the HVAC OEM innovation projects as well as the functional budget control
- Ensuring early involvement, collaboration and co-development with customers
- Locating and ensuring a high level of collaboration with external innovation partners
Expert on strategic R&D and Digitalisation
You are an experienced senior professional within innovation, preferably both highly specialised in R&D and Digitalisation. On a personal level, you thrive in diverse work processes and can seamlessly lead a team of highly skilled specialists as well as build large network. Having excellent leadership and managing skills, you are quick to engage with, create trust, and identify exactly where value can be created in a complex array of business challenges
In short, we are looking for the following leadership - and personal competencies:
- Experience in leading and further developing a specialist organization which is capable in attracting and retaining talented employees which competencies include a high knowledge within both digitalization and hydronic solutions for boilers and heat-pumps
- As a Management team member, co-responsible for driving and ensuring a high level of collaboration across HVAC OEM and the entire innovation value chain including a strong relationship with other innovation areas within Grundfos
- You hold very strong application, digitalization and technology knowledge
- Experience in developing and executing key strategic initiatives within a complex business environment with deep customer involvement
- Several years of experience from a similar position and solid knowledge of innovation
- You preferably have a science degree in engineering or computer science or a related area. It would be an advantage if you have supplemented it with a Diploma in business administration or innovation, an MBA or similar
- Proficiency in English, verbally and written, is a must
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Group VP, Head of HVAC OEM & Sensor division, Morten Bach-Jensen, on +45 29881669 or HVAC OEM Business Partner Per Pedersen on +45 60429830.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than November 17th 2019 by clicking on “Apply”. We expect interviews will be held on an ongoing basis.
We look forward to hearing from you.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Región: Københavns omegn.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Grundfos Holding A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Brøndby; Código postal: 2605; Calle: Vallensbækvej, Número: 30
- Sitio web: https://dk.grundfos.com/om-os/karriere/jobs/job.html?jobid=40756
Identificador de la vacante:5066197.
Ver las 223 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes : Ingenieros electrónicos ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Converter Control Specialist. Dinamarca, 13 Dic. 2019.
- Software Developer. Dinamarca, 13 Dic. 2019.
- Project Manager. Dinamarca, 12 Dic. 2019.
- Electrical Engineering Graduate with a strong analytical mindset for power systems. Dinamarca, 12 Dic. 2019.
- PLM Architect. Dinamarca, 12 Dic. 2019.
- Control Specialist. Dinamarca, 12 Dic. 2019.
- Generators Engineer. Dinamarca, 12 Dic. 2019.
- Quality Engineer. Dinamarca, 12 Dic. 2019.