Incident Manager. HOVEDSTADEN. Dinamarca
Oferta de Administradores de sistemas en HOVEDSTADEN (Dinamarca)
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Especialistas en bases de datos y en redes de computadores : Administradores de sistemas.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Arbejde med databaser og netværk : Systemadministration.
Are you passionate about working in IT Business Support (ITBS)?
ITBS is a Nordic one-point-of entry 24/7 function for all customers. We are responsible for Monitoring, Incident Management and Problem Management. ITBS is on top of all events, incidents and problems and we are responsible for aligned and structured communication internally as well as externally towards our customers ensuring one voice in all our communication.
We are looking for experienced Incident Managers with engagement and drive that can help us expanding and upskilling our Incident Management function.
The ITBS team consists of 32 engaged employees, and you will be joining our 24/7/365 – 4 shift rotation team, working on average 32,5 hours per week.
Want to be our new colleague and fill in an important role?
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Accountable for all IT incidents, ensuring end-to-end ownership and accountability throughout the lifecycle of the incident
- Manage Incident Communications to ensure customers and internal stakeholders are being kept up to date with relevant information
- Responsible for ensuring all incidents containing current and correct data quality within the Service Management Tool
- Close collaboration with Resolver teams and Problem management
- Having responsibility for conducting Task force meeting and Post Incident Reviews
- Working in 24/7/365 shift rotation in order to support Nets Operations
We are looking for talented people with ambitions and passion for what they are doing!
Your professional qualifications include that you have a minimum 5 - 10 years’ experience within Incident Management and knowledge and/or experience from the IT sector.
You should have an IT Technical background and ITIL certification is a plus.
Our corporate language is English, therefore it’s a must that you are fluent in English skills, both written and oral.
Your personal qualifications include:
- You thrive in a busy, fast paced team environment and keep a level head during busy periods
- You fight to solve the incidents/tasks and ensure cooperation at all levels
- You act and work independently
- You are realistic and take great responsibility
- Even in the most challenging situations, you have a positive attitude and are clear in your communication towards all parties
- You are service minded and you have an outside-in perspective solving problems
- Are willing to work in shift rotation
Your career driven by curiosity and customer insights
At Nets, we are working towards realising a one-company approach to development, innovation and doing business, where you’ll be encouraged to think across borders and business areas to find new ways of merging our products, new technologies and market trends into innovative new solutions.
We want to attract, develop and engage the best talent, which means that at Nets, you’ll be working with colleagues across the Nordics. Whether it is innovation or operation that makes you tick, our company structure allows you to build your own career and grow in a business that encompasses all aspects of the digital payment value chain. We work in a thriving environment characterized by team play and informality and with plenty of social activities within sports, culture and social network.
Please send your application right now and at the latest at 7. January 2018.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity please contact Head of IT Business Support, Sys Mortensen, phone +45 2
Servicio de empleo de origen: AMS, Servicios Públicos de Empleo, Dinamarca.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Fecha de inicio: 08/12/2017.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Nivel educativo requerido: Sin especificar.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Duración del contrato: Indefinido.Cómo solicitar el puesto:
Empresa: NETS Denmark A/S.
Contacto: Karoline Bertelsen Rønje
Ver las 149 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Especialistas en bases de datos y en redes de computadores : Administradores de sistemas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
Database Administrator. Dinamarca, 08 Dic. 2017.
Problem Manager. Dinamarca, 08 Dic. 2017.
Incident Manager. Dinamarca, 08 Dic. 2017.
Incident Manager. Dinamarca, 23 Nov. 2017.
Senior Systems Administrator. Dinamarca, 18 Nov. 2017.
Experienced IT System Manager with strong quality mind-set. Dinamarca, 18 Nov. 2017.
Support Coordinator. Dinamarca, 16 Nov. 2017.
Technical Supporter - Join the Mono Support Team. Dinamarca, 15 Nov. 2017.