Identity & Access Management Architect. Dinamarca
Empleos de Analistas de sistemas en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Udvikling og analyse af software og applikationer : Systemanalytikerarbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
DK, Aarhus N | Professional | Full-Time | ID: 11596
Do you have experience with technologies related to Microsoft based Identity & Access Governance? And would you like to influence the future solutions in Vestas by designing, building and documenting them? If you understand that IT is a business driver and you want to work with the newest technology to grow both your technical and people skills, we have the right next career opportunity for you!
Global IT > User Productivity & Digital Foundation > User Productivity & Collaboration
Vestas Global IT creates business value by providing high-quality IT solutions. Global IT equips the Sales and Production units, as well as corporate Group functions, with innovative solutions for carrying out Vestas' strategy and assuring real business value for our global customers and stakeholders. For Global IT to support Vestas' strategy, it is crucial that we become more user oriented, and for that reason we have dedicated an entire department in the new organisation to 'User Productivity, Collaboration & Core Infrastructure.
The User Productivity & Digital Foundation (UPDF) department ensures that business requirements and related solutions are appropriately designed, developed and optimised across their lifecycle. We take responsibility for our solutions and interact directly with both development and daily operations. UPDF ensures continuous improvement and utilisation of our environment in order to maximise value and reduce risk.
As Identity & Access Management Architect you don't only have influence on the future solutions in Vestas - you are also designing, building and documenting them, and thereby making sure Vestas has the best possible future solutions. You will participate in defining strategies, laying budgets, handling the job and you will work with colleagues across domains to coordinate and utilise synergies.
You understand that IT is a business driver and can demonstrate your enterprise and commercial view on IT. You will be working with the newest technology, and both your technical and people skills will be developing every day. It is important that you can work across different organisations and on many organisational levels.
You will work together with other Security & IAG architects, covering applications such as SAP and Omada, in order to build the future framework for organising Vestas identities in a secure manner.
Specifically, your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure Vestas Microsoft IAG platforms are secured and aligned with Microsoft’s "Best Practices"
- Identify and implement automation processes to reduce manual workloads in Operations
- Engage with business representatives towards building new solutions for business processes depending on the Microsoft IAG area
You have a background as e.g. Solution architect with solid experience with technologies related to Microsoft based Identity & Access Governance (IAG) areas including a broad understanding of IT topics such as:
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Group Policies
- Microsoft CA / Public Key Infrastructure
- Azure AD, B2C / B2B, Enterprise Applications
- Federation technologies (SAML, OpenID, WS-Fed)
- Azure Multifactor Authentication / Conditional Access setup, Azure Information Protection + DLP
You are a team-oriented person who are both self-driven yet at the same time can convey your knowledge to our sourcing partners. You are good at presenting information in a structured and systematic form.
Your personality is of outmost importance. Thus, we add importance to the following personal competencies:
- Team oriented person with a desire to drive and lead change
- Thrives with tight deadlines and aspirational targets
- Ability to seek and deploy new knowledge regarding infrastructure solutions
- Desire to coach and guide others
- Open minded with a global attitude
- Motivator with positive spirit
Vestas values: Accountability, Collaboration, Simplicity and Passion are central to your achievements.
What we offer
In this position you will be able to put your experience to the test. You will have the opportunity to contribute to ensuring quality and excellence within your department and across the organisation. Join Vestas and you will cultivate your career in an inspiring environment at a frontrunning wind turbine manufacturer and service provider where we have an ongoing dedication to sustainability. We value personal initiative, the desire to take on responsibility, and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
Primary work location is at Hedeager 44, 8200 Aarhus N, Denmark (alternatives can be discussed).
A small amount (limited to none) travel activity can occur.
If the above matches your field of interest and your qualifications, please apply online as soon as possible - and no later than 6th of November 2020. We conduct interviews ongoing and close the position when we have a found the right person. If you have specific questions about the position, please contact Kenneth Kallestrup (Director, User Produc. & Collaboration) via phone +45 2275 9526.
All enquiries are treated confidentially.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: Vestas Wind System A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Aarhus N; Código postal: 8200; Calle: Hedeager, Número: 42
- Sitio web: https://careers.vestas.com/job/Aarhus-N-Identity-&-Access-Management-Architect-8200/625068301/
Identificador de la vacante:5227681.
Ver las 1,261 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Senior QA Automation Engineer. Dinamarca, 21 Nov. 2020.
- Supply Chain Specialist. Dinamarca, 21 Nov. 2020.
- Senior Information Security Manager. Dinamarca, 21 Nov. 2020.
- Business Process Architect, Digital Transformation. Dinamarca, 20 Nov. 2020.
- Senior Architect, Supply Chain and Planning. Dinamarca, 19 Nov. 2020.
- Solution Architect. Dinamarca, 19 Nov. 2020.
- Software Engineer – high level C# & .NET development. Dinamarca, 18 Nov. 2020.
- Full stack developer. Dinamarca, 18 Nov. 2020.