IAM Architect for our IAM Initiative. Dinamarca
Ofertas de Analistas de sistemas en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Udvikling og analyse af software og applikationer : Systemanalytikerarbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Do you want to influence our new IAM Initiative from the start?
Join us as IAM Architect on a new journey which will mean the selection and roll-out of new IGA, PAM and MFA platforms. Identity Access Management Architecture is a new department dedicated to supporting our IAM Initiative. As an IAM Architect you’ll be responsible for ensuring a fit-for-purpose design that can support our business across domains and units. This will include validating Proof-of-Concepts, solution design, driving the implementation of new specifications and counselling Group business with recommended approaches.
Your key tasks will be to
- participate in a team to choose the new global IGA platform
- be responsible for the architecture and data flow between the platform and target systems
- design and deploy workflows, integrations, business policies and organisational roles
- ensure access-related Governance requirements are interpreted and implemented
- participate in integrating the IGA platform with PAM and MFA solutions.
Furthermore, you’ll develop and maintain IAM policies and procedures. This includes developing IAM strategy roadmaps based on compliance requirements and on-boarding of applications and platforms.
Your competences include that you
- have experience with architecture delivery in IGA or AM solutions (e.g. Omada, SailPoint, One Identity, ForgeRock, Ping Identity etc.)
- have a strong understanding of software design / specification / processes
- have experience in security architecture, design and deployment of security capabilities within an enterprise environment
- have experience with risk assessment procedures, policy formation, and methods within IT strategy and enterprise architecture as well as knowledge of third-party auditing and cloud risk assessment methodologies
- have an understanding of role-based authorisation methodologies and authentication technologies.
Additionally, experience with frameworks such as ISO 27001/27002, ITIL and COBIT would be preferred. The position requires strong interpersonal skills and experience in strategic problem solving across various teams.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
The Group is expanding its global presence so it should be expected that some work outside normal hours to facilitate cross-time zone team members can be required.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 16 June 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Niels Cunningham Glimø, Manager of IAM Architecture, by telephone on +45 99 55 84 60 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted’s 6,000 employees develop, construct and operate offshore and onshore wind farms, bioenergy plants and innovative waste-to-energy solutions and provide smart energy products to its customers. Ørsted IT delivers professional, stable business solutions and drives the digital transformation of the Ørsted group. For more information on Ørsted, visit orsted.com.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Ørsted Vind A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Gentofte; Código postal: 2820; Calle: Nesa Allé, Número: 1
- Sitio web: https://orsted.com/en/Careers/Vacancies-list/Hiring-process/Job-List/197336
Identificador de la vacante:4989823.
Ver las 1,164 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- System engineer for IT Risk Management. Dinamarca, 22 May. 2019.
- Senior Solution Architects, Finland/Sweden/Denmark/Poland. Dinamarca, 21 May. 2019.
- SAP S/4 Hana UI5 Developer. Dinamarca, 21 May. 2019.
- Cloud Operations Engineer. Dinamarca, 17 May. 2019.
- Application Engineer. Dinamarca, 17 May. 2019.
- Database Expert to Big data & Analytics infrastructure, Nordea Global. Dinamarca, 17 May. 2019.
- Dynamics CRM Solution Architect. Dinamarca, 17 May. 2019.
- Python Backend Engineer - Copenhagen. Dinamarca, 17 May. 2019.