Vacantes en Dinamarca de Directores de administración y servicios
Hse Coordinator - Pre-assembly
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de administración y servicios : Directores de administración y servicios no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse inden for administration og erhvervsorienterede funktioner : Ledelse inden for forretningsservice og administrative funktioner : Ledelse inden for anden forretningsservice og andre administrative funktioner
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Ensure the safety on our journey towards a greener future
Would you like the chance to develop and maintain state-of-the-art safety of an ambitious organisation that always strive to do better? Would you like to become a safety ambassador, and do you have excellent people skills?
Tasks & responsibilities: You will…
…mainly be responsible for establishing safety policies and procedures to ensure the safety of workers within the Operations organisation of MHI Vestas. By being an open and positive go-to person and acting as a safety ambassador to the teams, you will contribute to a positive working environment on the project.
You will proactively coordinate and cooperate with the teams on all aspects of HSE, including providing HSE training support to the teams to maintain HSE policies and standards. In addition, you will assist the Project HSE Manager with safety meetings, trainings and incident investigation when needed.
You will also be responsible for:
- Living the HSE culture by performing emergency drills, exercises and campaigns at a schedule applicable to the Project Execution Plan
- Ensuring HSE procedures are communicated and followed
- Raising safety awareness and improve the safety culture
- Providing HSE support during TBT, internal and external audits, and meetings
- Reporting observations and incidents
- Supporting management in managing incidents and corrective as well as preventive actions
- Providing constructive feedback on HSE reports
- Ensuring compliance to HSE legislation concerning annual assessment, permits and audits
- Ensuring implementation, correct use and continued maintenance of working procedures and risk assessments
- Participate in relevant internal and external meetings
- Support the Management Team in daily administrative tasks associated with HSE
Skills & experience: Our new colleague…
…holds a relevant education within HSE, NEBOSH or IOSH, and has proven experience with leading in an HSE role in a production, construction or maritime environment. Consequently, you must have knowledge of HSE legislation, and be able to interpret government approved codes of practices to ensure legal compliance.
As a person, you must be a proactive individual, who can work in a structured and systematic manner with good understanding of business processes. In addition, the ability to work and motivate people of different national and cultural backgrounds is important, as the position may include global travel activity. Therefore, both project management and interpersonal communication skills are a key supplement to the solid HSE mindset you must possess. Furthermore, you must possess a can-do attitude and thereby take ownership and responsibility of your tasks and familiarise yourself with complex safety issues.
We expect that you:
- Have good understanding of the pre-assembly environment and working conditions
- Are competent and skilled in Risk Assessment
- Have experience with implementing HSE policies
- Have good understanding of lifting operations and associated regulations
- Possess knowledge of COSHH and the implementation of appropriate control processes
- Are a comfortable user of Microsoft Office Applications
- Can speak and write English fluently
- Experience from the on/offshore wind industry or the energy sector in general is a clear advantage
Join us if you…
...want to work in an international and ambitious company where we always strive to be the global leader in the offshore wind market. You will be part of a dedicated team in an ambitious, innovative and professional organisation.
In HSE, we offer you:
- Great colleagues that support each other and work together
- Excellent opportunities for professional and personal development
- A broad interface with many stakeholders
- The opportunity to develop and ensure state-of-the-art safety for an ambitious organisation
We’re already looking forward to hearing from you. Your primary work location will be Esbjerg, Denmark. Please note that applications are handled on an ongoing basis. So, please send your application and CV as soon as possible using the link on this page. We treat all inquiries confidentially.
Established in April 2014, MHI Vestas Offshore Wind is a joint venture between Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) and Vestas Wind Systems A/S. Our vision is to be a leading player in the offshore industry by co-developing offshore wind as a financially viable and sustainable energy source to benefit future generations. An international organisation with +3500 employees and HQ in Aarhus, Denmark, we also have offices in the UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Taiwan, Japan and the USA.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: MHI Vestas Offshore Wind A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Esbjerg; Código postal: 6700; Calle: Siriusvej, Número: 6
- Sitio web: https://candidate.hr-manager.net/ApplicationInit.aspx?cid=1151&ProjectId=148160&DepartmentId=19044&MediaId=5&SkipAdvertisement=False
Identificador de la vacante:5230691.
Ver las 249 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de administración y servicios : Directores de administración y servicios no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Helligaandskirken søger administrationschef. Dinamarca, 28 Nov. 2020.
- Internal Project Manager (f/m/x). Dinamarca, 27 Nov. 2020.
- Global Supply Chain Performance Leader. Dinamarca, 26 Nov. 2020.
- Head of Strategic CoE - Logistics Development & Efficiency, Aarhus/Leeds/Stockholm/Dusseldorf. Dinamarca, 26 Nov. 2020.
- Nytænkende brobygger mellem digital forskning og erhvervsliv. Dinamarca, 26 Nov. 2020.
- Supply Chain Management & Optimisation Specialist. Dinamarca, 26 Nov. 2020.
- Projektleder / sælger med kendskab til grafisk branche eller emballagebranchen. Dinamarca, 25 Nov. 2020.
- Global VP, Project Management. Dinamarca, 25 Nov. 2020.