Oferta de Directores de industrias manufactureras en Byen København (Dinamarca)
Head Of Product Design
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for produktions- og servicevirksomhed : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden fremstillingsvirksomhed, råstofudvinding, byggeri, forsyning, distribution mv : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for fremstillingsvirksomhed (undtagen landbrug, skovbrug og fiskeri)
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
We’re changing the way people enjoy wine, and consequently disrupting one of the oldest industries on the planet. By harnessing the power of technology and social behavior, we’ve created the world’s largest - and smartest - wine community and marketplace. Over the next ten years, the global market for online wine sales is expected to grow significantly and Vivino will be at the forefront of this growth. Now is the time to join a fast paced and growing team.
Based in Copenhagen and reporting to Vivino’s Co Founder and Chief Product Officer, the Head of Product Design is responsible for leading the Product Design Team, currently consisting of 4 members, including App- and Web-designers along with a User Research Specialist. The team is responsible for all product design for all platforms.
You will help us transform the complexity of wine into fun, approachable and beautiful user experiences. Our products reach millions of users worldwide, and we’re eager to take them to the next level. You’ll join a fast moving company with a casual yet ambitious work culture and passionate colleagues determined to build amazing products that change the way people enjoy wine.
- Lead and expand a team of product designers and user researchers
- Collaborate with Leadership, Product Management and Engineering to create great user experiences for our product
- Collaborate with Head of Creative on adhering to and evolving Brand Guidelines
- Distill high level goals and analytical insights into new product ideas and practical solutions
- Use user research and activity data to make decisions and implement the right features and technologies
- Be an active part of the daily design process and help designers on the team deliver their best work
- Participate as part of the product and technology leadership team and help drive overall product strategy
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- 3+ years of experience in leading a product design team
- 7+ years of experience in consumer software design
- Extensive experience with eCommerce and merchandising
- You have a strong sense of usability, information architecture, and interaction design
- You’re comfortable with being hands-on in Sketch when needed
- You’re not an asshole
TRUSTED BY MILLIONS TO DISCOVER AND BUY THE RIGHT WINE EVERY TIME
Vivino empowers people everywhere to enjoy wine to the fullest.
Vivino is the world's largest online wine marketplace and most downloaded wine app, powered by a community of millions. Vivino’s unique wine shopping experience uses community data to suggest personalized wine recommendations, making wine discovery fun, accessible, and effortless for wine drinkers of every level.
We are a fast paced, growing team with offices in Copenhagen, Denmark and San Francisco, California. We also have teams around the world in: the UK, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, Ireland and Hong Kong.
Our team is passionate about our core purpose - to empower people everywhere to enjoy wine to the fullest. We do that every day by building technology and leveraging data that puts the power back in the hands of the consumer. We do not see wine as a commodity, but as an offering of a cultural experience that was once out of reach for many, but is now open to everyone.
VIVINO OFFERS EMPLOYEES OF OUR COPENHAGEN TEAM
- Awesome work culture with few formal procedures and limits
- A diverse and inclusive team of 20+ nationalities
- Discounts on wine purchases
- Friday wine bar with free wine
- Lunch catering
- Pension plan
- Health insurance
We also learn about and explore the wonderful world of wine together on a regular basis through tastings and events.
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Vivino is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status and veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this position, click here.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Región: Byen København.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: VIVINO ApS.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: København S; Código postal: 2300; Calle: Njalsgade, Número: 21G
- Sitio web: https://www.vivino.com/jobs/head-of-product-design
Identificador de la vacante:5105666.
Ver las 364 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Head of Onboarding & Compliance. Dinamarca, 25 Ene. 2020.
- Demand Generation Manager. Dinamarca, 25 Ene. 2020.
- Equipment Development Manager, Group Development (7459). Dinamarca, 25 Ene. 2020.
- Senior Corporate Responsibility Manager (15942). Dinamarca, 25 Ene. 2020.
- Experienced IT Project Manager with Agile experience. Dinamarca, 25 Ene. 2020.
- Marketing Program Manager, EMEA. Dinamarca, 25 Ene. 2020.
- Erfaren produktionschef/Ingeniør til innovativ og cirkulær virksomhed. Dinamarca, 24 Ene. 2020.