Europeos.es : Inicio > Empleo en Suecia > Contables > Group Financial Reporting And Consolidation Controller
Group Financial Reporting and Consolidation Controller
Búsqueda en Suecia de Contables
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en finanzas : Contables.
Arbete som kräver teoretisk specialistkompetens : Arbete som kräver teoretisk specialistkompetens inom företagsekonomi och administration : Företagsekonomer m.fl : Revisorer m.fl
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
In joining us you will play an important part from the very start in building one of the first large scale European battery factories. Northvolt will play an important role in the transformation to a carbon free society.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and competent Group Financial Reporting and Consolidation Controller to support our growing finance team and play an important role in our transition to IFRS reporting and implementation of consolidation tool.
You will oversee the accounting function of a company, ensuring that accounting records are kept appropriately and that reported results comply with accounting standards (IFRS and K3) and relevant legislation.
Some of your key duties include co-ordinating and leading the preparation of the monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements and other periodic financial reports, ensuring that the finance team operates within a robust control environment and being the principle point of contact for external auditors.
You will also contribute to ensuring that financial systems are fit for purpose, are appropriately maintained and will help identify areas for improvement.
Ultimately, you’ll help maintain our company’s financial health and make sure we use our resources beneficially. You will gain increasing experience as the company grows whilst utilising the best technology and develop processes for a lean mean finance function.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Co-ordinating and leading the preparation of the accurate monthly, quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements whilst ensuring that the internal and external reporting deadlines are met
- Setting up the business requirements and drive implementation of the consolidation tool together with IT department
- Driving first adoption of IFRS project including preparing thorough documentation relating to the first time adoption of IFRS and individual accounting standards
- Creating and owning IFRS Group Accounting Manual, providing post-implementation and training to the team
- Developing the Group's monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting processes
- Working closely with the business to ensure that accounting policies are implemented properly
- Providing expert technical accounting advice and guidance which includes implementing new changes, requirements and improvements
- Supporting with technical accounting papers and acting as a point of contact for external auditors on any technical accounting matters
- Managing the audit process and liaising with external personnel as required
- Streamlining and improving accounting systems and operations
- Ensuring compliance with IFRS and K3 accounting standards and relevant legislation.
Apply with CV and cover letter or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in Audit, Financial reporting or Financial control or similar.
- Degree in accounting. Professional qualifications ACCA, ACA or similar are a merit
- IFRS experience and experience with consolidation
- Experience of working with medium to large companies is preferred.
- Experience from Big 4 companies is a merit.
- Working with a Financial Reporting Consolidation tool across many entities.
Specific skills (eg specific programmes, languages, certifications etc.)
- High level of energy and enthusiasm to work in a fast moving business
- Able to work independently and drive issues to conclusion.
- Experience with ERP systems; Dynamics365 experience is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with knowledge of Excel (vlookups, pivot tables etc.)
- Able to work well with others in a team environment.
- Effective communication skills.
- Highly accurate and detail oriented.
- Business language of Northvolt is English. Swedish is a plus.
Personal success factors (Consider Bold – Passionate – Excellent)
- Attention to Detail
Northvolt makes green batteries for a blue planet. Affordable cells and high-quality battery systems. All manufactured with a record-low carbon footprint. Purposely built to provide Europe with the opportunity to switch to renewable energy – efficiently and entirely.
To accomplish this, we do things differently. We design, manufacture, and recycle everything under one roof. We even build our own factories. All this is incredibly challenging and requires us to think in unconventional ways. We’re constantly experimenting, learning and adapting to make batteries so great – they will one day make oil history.
Northvolt is growing fast. We’re staffing our international office in Stockholm, our R&D facility, Northvolt Labs, in Västerås, as well as our Gdansk facility for production of battery systems. We're also hiring for our two gigafactories: Northvolt Ett in Skellefteå, Sweden, and Northvolt Zwei in Salzgitter, Germany. We want to work with smart individuals from all disciplines. Strong individuals that truly want to make a positive impact on the future. Those of us already on board share a passion for our mission. We’re prepared to work hard in pursuit of excellence. We enjoy the ride and our main drive is to make a difference for real. As a team, we’re dedicated to thinking new, working hard and having fun.
País del trabajo: Suecia.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: Northvolt AB.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:24675816.
Ver las 416 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en finanzas : Contables ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Vassa analytiker till Cushman & Wakefield. Suecia, 12 May. 2021.
- Programcontroller/ koordinator till bank/ försäkringsbolag. Suecia, 12 May. 2021.
- Digital Controller sökes till konsultuppdrag, start omgående!. Suecia, 05 May. 2021.
- Ekonomicontroller. Suecia, 30 Abr. 2021.
- Gruppchef GVS Ekonomi. Suecia, 30 Abr. 2021.
- Ekonomistudent till junior controllertjänst!. Suecia, 24 Abr. 2021.
- Senior Financial Controller (Interim). Suecia, 24 Abr. 2021.
- Vik controller med inriktning ekonomi, till Göteborgs placerings- och inköp. Suecia, 23 Abr. 2021.