Vacante de Desarrolladores web y multimedios en Dinamarca (Københavns omegn)
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores web y multimedios.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Udvikling og analyse af software og applikationer : Web- og multimedieudvikling
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Sennheiser Communications is a global leader in audio solutions for gamers and the corporate world. Building on our worldwide success, we are pursuing a bold growth path and with that an ambitious marketing plan. If insights-driven marketing, worldwide reach and exciting products are what you are looking for, this may be your opportunity!
Web Manager with proven track record
In the role of Global webmaster, you will be part of our existing digital marketing team. Responsibilities are centered on running our website activities at global scale. You will work across the business areas of Enterprise and Gaming products and cooperate with stakeholders in the global marketing teams, our local markets and our parent company’s IT department.
You must thrive in a team environment and will manage all website related activities while also driving the dialog with our agency partners. You will be tasked with ensuring the technical performance of the website. As a person, you are comfortable with cooperating with a high number of stakeholders in an international environment. You will report to the digital marketing applications team manager and become part of a team of digital specialists.
Main areas of responsibilities
• Manage day-to-day website operation of the global website, including release planning, backlog, testing, design implementation, market support and bug fixing.
• Driving the continuous development of the website. Collaborating with our agencies, you will work to match business requirements with both technical and creative deliverables.
• You will take ownership of maximizing user engagement and conversions by utilizing analytics insights and testing.
• Help ensure ecommerce performance across all markets.
• You will support the marketing teams in their work with product launches and campaign activities.
• You will be responsible for ensuring best practice data gathering. A keen analytics understanding is key.
• Required qualifications
• A relevant degree plus a minimum of 5 years of experience working with website management.
• Extensive experience with content management platforms; Episerver is a plus, not a must.
• Experience working with Scrum.
• Strong UX skills and a good eye for web design.
• A good comprehension of web analytics.
• Technical abilities is a plus.
• Stakeholder management and strong communication skills verbally/ in writing in English is a must.
• A keen interest in everything digital.
Joining Sennheiser Communications
1st of January 2003, Sennheiser Communications was established as a joint venture between the Danish company William Demant Holding and the German company Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG., hence draws on experience of two companies that are both global market leaders in their respective sectors. Since the very beginning, they have developed award winning headsets for business professionals and the gaming community from their headquarters in Copenhagen.
Sennheiser Communications was born from the vision to make communication more dynamic, efficient and productive than ever before, and the company develops telecommunication products for call centres, office applications and private users on a global plan. They excel in state-of-the-art technologies and outstanding customer service and is the company behind the unsurpassed audio experience enjoyed by thousands of discerning people at work and play. Their success builds on more than 150 years of combined sound heritage, the latest technologies and a strong team of committed experts and professionals.
The company continue their interesting journey with growth and expansion, and as part of a new chapter and with the need for more dedication to the three segments of audio; mobile music, business communication and gaming, the company will be de-merged in 2020 and the segment of mobile music will be transferred to Sennheiser KG, whereas business communication and gaming will be fully owned by Demant. They are excited to start this new journey and look forward to connecting people all over the world with premium headsets and conferencing solutions for business professionals and gamers and are now looking for a Global Public Relations Manager to drive the PR strategy and to be part of their ambitious growth.
Application & Contact
Please submit your application latest before 21 November 2019. Start date: As soon as possible.
Please remember to attach your motivated application and current CV in English only.
If you have any questions regarding the job please contact Anders Schmidt, Digital Marketing Applications Team Manager at +45 26 14 24 69
The company is a powerful joint venture between the German electro acoustics specialist Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG and internationally renowned Danish hearing health care company William Demant Holding Group. The joint venture draws on the experience of the two parent companies that are both global technology leaders in their respective fields.
Established in 2003, Sennheiser Communications A/S has been developing award winning headsets for business professionals and the gaming community from the headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark. The success builds on more than 150 years of combined sound heritage, on the latest technologies, and most of all, on our team of committed experts and professionals.
Sennheiser Communications specializes in combining high-end audio and sound reproduction quality with leading hearing aid and advanced digital signal processing technologies for state-of-the-art communication products for call centers, office applications, as well as headsets for gaming and mobile devices.
More information about Sennheiser Communications at www.senncom.com
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Región: Københavns omegn.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: SENNHEISER COMMUNICATIONS A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Ballerup; Código postal: 2750; Calle: Industriparken, Número: 27
- Sitio web: https://career5.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=10055&company=DGS&username=&site=VjItaHJ4VmtnZEVBOWFWWnB1V2tIMmtRZz09
Identificador de la vacante:5072042.
Ver las 132 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores web y multimedios ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- UI/UX developer for unique neuro-imaging health-tech company, Cercare Medical ApS, Aarhus. Dinamarca, 09 Nov. 2019.
- UI/UX Designer. Dinamarca, 08 Nov. 2019.
- Front-end developer. Dinamarca, 26 Oct. 2019.
- Back-end developer. Dinamarca, 26 Oct. 2019.
- Product designer to Penneo!. Dinamarca, 26 Oct. 2019.
- Full Stack Developer. Dinamarca, 12 Oct. 2019.
- Junior frontend developer wanted!. Dinamarca, 05 Oct. 2019.