Contrato en Dinamarca de Directores de industrias manufactureras
Global Product Manager
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for produktions- og servicevirksomhed : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden fremstillingsvirksomhed, råstofudvinding, byggeri, forsyning, distribution mv : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for fremstillingsvirksomhed (undtagen landbrug, skovbrug og fiskeri)
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Radiometer is worldwide leader in the Transcutaneous (TC) business. To keep this leading position, Radiometer is constantly developing new products and applications to meet customer needs and serve all markets the best possible way.
The role includes responsibility for both Upstream and Downstream Marketing activities. As such, the Product Manager is responsible for the daily product management activities around commercialization of the TC products and for defining features of the future TC monitors.
The team and cross-functional collaboration
The TC Product Management team consists of two Global Product Managers responsible for both upstream and downstream Marketing activities. The Global Product Manager is responsible for his/her own product areas and collaborates with the other Product Manager in promoting the overall TC solution. In addition, the candidate interacts with many other functions in the Radiometers headquarter (e.g. Marcom, Clinical and Scientific Affairs, R&D, Regulatory Affairs) as well as with our subsidiaries worldwide.
You report to Senior Marketing Manager, Francois Dupont, who knows Radiometer well from both the subsidiary in France and from HQ where he sits now and is waiting to be your collaboration partner. Francois explains: “We have great external collaboration partners regarding the development of our products. It brings us great pride to work with a product that among other things help clinicians make diagnostic decisions that help premature babies’ maturation.”
• Daily product management of the TC business
• Handle product management requests from local subsidiaries
• Drive commercial marketing projects with internal and external stakeholders
• Reporting and follow-up on TC analyzers performance at different management forums
• Marketing representative during new product development phases
• Marketing deliverables during all product development phases (including Launch plan).
• Marketing representative for the TC roadmap and product portfolio definition
• Collaborate with the other product management teams (Blood Gas, Immunoassay, ITS, Services) to find synergies and develop solutions selling strategies
While lifting the responsibility above you become the Subject Matter Expert regarding the market, customers and the competition. Through voice of customer, you bring meaningful input for our R&D projects. You make accurate business calculations to help prioritize our activities and ensure a successful product life cycle management including end of life. The job takes you travelling approximately 10 % of your time.
An enthusiastic team and opportunities to grow
We offer an exciting position in a dynamic global business environment, with a unique opportunity to demonstrate results at all levels in the organization and thereby further grow your career in Radiometer.You report to Global Marketing Manager, Francois Dupont, and join a team of passionate, skilled, experienced and friendly marketers.
Application deadline is Monday 6 June 2019. Start the application process by pressing "Apply Online" and follow the guidelines on our corporate career site. Please attach your CV and other relevant documents. We look forward to receiving your application.
If you fit the job description and need further information, please contact Global Marketing Manager, Francois Dupont at tel. +45 20 37 14 86.
The ideal candidate has a Master’s degree in Economics, Marketing or a science degree (health care related) with proven commercial experience. This combined with the following increases your chances of success in the job:
• You are equipped with a strong global marketing toolbox ideally from another global marketing department.
• Strong commercial understanding ideally within medical devices, diagnostics or pharma
• You have 3-5 years of experience with product management, ideally in the healthcare business of products with high technical complexity
• Analytical mindset with strong skills in reporting on analyses to management
• Strong collaboration skills – working with many stakeholders at all levels in the organization.
• Global launch experience within the healthcare business ideally within Medial devices or diagnostics.
• Ability to conduct Voice of Customers/Market and to translate Voice of customers into product/solution requirements
• Analytical expertize to be able to translate quantitative data into strategical decisions
• Being able to work in a technical environment, especially with R&D
• Project ownership and project management capacity
We expect you to be fluent in English while any other main language is an advantage. In terms of IT tools you need to work with Microsoft office and our CRM System.
OverviewDanaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: RADIOMETER MEDICAL ApS.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Brønshøj; Código postal: 2700; Calle: Åkandevej, Número: 21
- Sitio web: https://danaher.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=MED001760&lang=en
Identificador de la vacante:4989898.
Ver las 311 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Project Manager, Nordborg, Denmark. Dinamarca, 19 Jul. 2019.
- Project Manager - Manufacturing Technology Exploration, Kolding/Nordborg, Denmark. Dinamarca, 19 Jul. 2019.
- Produktionsleder søges til Ferrum A/S. Dinamarca, 18 Jul. 2019.
- Factory Manager. Dinamarca, 18 Jul. 2019.
- Installation & Migration Team Lead to The Signalling Programme. Dinamarca, 18 Jul. 2019.
- Digital Product Owner - Remote Monitoring and Control. Dinamarca, 17 Jul. 2019.
- Digital Product Owner - IoT Platform. Dinamarca, 17 Jul. 2019.
- Global Service Product Manager. Dinamarca, 17 Jul. 2019.