Global Learning & Development Lead Specialist to drive Change and Optimization
Oferta de empleo en Dinamarca de Ingenieros
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Ingeniørarbejde (undtagen inden for elektroteknologi) : Andet ingeniørarbejde (undtagen elektroteknologi)
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
What do we offer?
Would you like to play a key role in the continuous design and implementation of global L&D processes, concepts and tools for 19,000 employees worldwide and enable a second to none learning culture for Grundfos?
Would you like to lead and drive designs, concepts and initiatives that leads us in to the high ambitions that we have for learning in Grundfos? Now you have the chance to get into a role where you can work with the newest learning trends!
You will join the Learning & Development Team at the Centre of Expertise for Organisational Development. We are a team of 7 L&D professionals who work passionately on L&D consultancy, global L&D processes, global training opportunities and how to leverage the fantastic business opportunities in front of Grundfos.
We strive to use the latest learning philosophies, -technologies and best practices. The global learning processes we facilitate are designed in close collaboration with relevant functions across our value chain.
You will report to the Head of Learning & Development, Klaus Loewe Lantz.
"In the past years, we have continuously adjusted and optimized our L&D offerings to the organization and our way of collaborating with key stakeholders. Now we are ready to take the next natural steps into a new global L&D model providing direction for how we want to work with and organize L&D in the future. This will shorten time-to-competence, strengthen use of latest learning philosophies and accelerate the use of new technologies and best practice" Klaus says.
Initiate and implement the future of learning in Grundfos focused on conceptual design and implementation power
As our new Global L&D Lead Specialist you will be responsible for lead, drive and implement global L&D projects and -processes.
- Execute analyses, investigate best practice, collect and use L&D science and design creative suggestions for continuous developing the learning processes, learning tools and learning concepts.
- Lead and drive implemented structures and processes with the objective to give our colleagues a unique user experience
- Align learning models and business strategies while being efficient in terms of productivity and in creating an effective learning culture in Grundfos.
- As a project lead, be responsible for larger L&D development projects related to global processes and tools
- Participate and drive end2end learning activities in strong collaboration with group functions and regional managements.
- Be active part in developing and extend the digital learning journey and work passionately with discovering and incorporating the newest trends within learning
"You will be involved in maturing our future learning model for all Grundfos employees worldwide and delivering strategy aligned processes and learning recommendations that guarantee effective learning experience for all employees. We believe that implementing the new model is critical in facing the future challenges for Grundfos," Klaus says.
What do you need to apply?
You most likely have a strong organizational L&D background with experience in organizational and people development and especially are highly experienced in designing concepts and drive implementation. You have a solid commercial understanding.
The ideal candidate has the following professional competencies:
- You hold a master's degree in a relevant field.
- You have strategic and organizational L&D experience from a large global organization.
- You have worked with training and learning, and are familiar with effective learning methodologies
- You have experience with project management and change management.
- You have experience in driving and aligning an L&D agenda across an organization.
- You are fluent in spoken and written English.
It is essential that you have a holistic and strategic approach and a passion for L&D. It is crucial that you communicate easily with stakeholders during the identification of needs, while working structured and persistently in the design, development and implementation phase.
"The most important qualifications for this position are strategic and organizational L&D skills, experience in working with L&D and organizational development combined with solid project management skills - and a sincere passion for making a difference and influencing the projects and processes you are responsible for," Klaus finishes.
This role requires that you travel approximately 15-20 days a year. You are required to work at our facilities in Bjerringbro, so you must be living close by or willing to relocate to be a candidate for this position (driving distance).
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact HR Manager, Attraction Services, Mette Hansen on: +45 87 50 52 70.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than October 28, 2018 by clicking on "Apply". We expect interviews to be held on an ongoing basis.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/5195 or our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwY54t455CU.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: GRUNDFOS HOLDING A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Bjerringbro; Código postal: 8850; Calle: Poul Due Jensens Vej, Número: 7
- Sitio web: https://dk.grundfos.com/om-os/karriere/jobs/job.html?jobid=32961
Identificador de la vacante:4892145.
Ver las 151 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Global Learning & Development Lead Specialist to drive Change and Optimization. Dinamarca, 16 Oct. 2018.
- Human Factors Engineering Lead for medical device development. Dinamarca, 09 Oct. 2018.
- Quality Design Control Engineer for medical device development. Dinamarca, 02 Oct. 2018.
- Design Team Lead/Technical Project Lead for medical device development. Dinamarca, 02 Oct. 2018.
- Acoustic Engineer. Dinamarca, 25 Sep. 2018.
- Design Engineer. Dinamarca, 15 Sep. 2018.
- Design Control Specialist – New Instrument Development. Dinamarca, 22 Ago. 2018.
- Senior Engineer - Traceability. Dinamarca, 21 Ago. 2018.