Global HR Manager. Rogaland. Noruega
Oferta de empleo de director de recursos humanos/directora de recursos humanos en Rogaland (Noruega)
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes › Directores administradores y comerciales › Directores de administración y servicios › Directores de recursos humanos › director de recursos humanos/directora de recursos humanos.
Traducción de la profesión: Managers › Administrative and commercial managers › Business services and administration managers › Human resource managers.
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Are you looking for a challenging role that will give you the chance to really shine and have an impact on a growing, international business?
If the answer is YES, then we would like to talk with you.
NAVTOR is searching for a talented Global HR Manager for our headquarter in Egersund to help us develop and bring our global organisation to the next level during this very exciting growth period.
Duties and responsibilities
Right people-attraction, identification and development of great NAVTOR talent that drives cost efficiency, employer brand and enhances the candidate experience, including but not limited to:
- Attract and retain the best talent in the market by targeting
new recruitment channels and external marketing of working
- Develop and embed a fair, rigorous and robust recruitment
process on a global basis
- Develop an employer brand to increase NAVTOR recognition
in the market as an employer of choice
Right Infrastructure - Mitigating risk through efficient and compliant people processes while recognising the need to minimise bureaucracy and accelerate business efficiency, including but not limited to:
- Define and develop global processes and guidelines to support
commercial and geographical expansion.
- Ensure company handbooks for each location are maintained and kept up to date, and ensure NAVTOR is fully compliant in all areas.
- Develop an internal benefits system and ensure the organisational structure is fully aligned.
- Support annual HR programs across the business and lead the
rollout with regional management teams (e.g. yearly pay review,
performance management, skills development, hi-po programs etc.)
This is a varied role in a newly formed HR structure that combines the ownership of Norwegian HR issues with various global HR initiatives to help drive and scale the business.
The successful candidate will need to be a self-starter and comfortable working autonomously. The role requires a hands-on approach with the ability to coach and develop the NAVTOR team. The candidate will drive the global HR agenda and requires a proven ability to juggle day-to-day operational issues whilst improving operational efficiencies and manage strategic HR projects.
- Experience in successfully translating business strategy into a coherent people strategy by developing appropriate HR guidelines and processes; and maintaining employee engagement.
- Strong process development, program management and
performance improvement skills.
- Experience in supporting a fast-paced, dynamic and global business.
- Strong knowledge of relevant employment legislation and HR best practice across multiple countries.
- Experience in coaching, mentoring and have the ability to deal
- M&A (integration) experience.
- Strong communication skills
- Well organized
- Flexibility to work with our employees across multiple geographic locations
- Flexibility in working hours and location
- Competitive benefits
- Friendly work environment in a brand new location
Key information: Employer:NAVTOR
Percentage of full-time: 100%
Application deadline: 31/05/2022
NAVTOR is a leading force within maritime technology, providing innovative e-Navigation and performance solutions for the maritime sector. Through the application of cutting-edge digital technology, NAVTOR’s team makes life easier for navigators, while enhancing safety, transparency and efficiency for shipowners, ship managers and operators.
In 2012 NAVTOR released the world’s first type approved Pay As You Sail ENC service, and followed in 2014 with the launch of NavStation, the world’s first digital chart table. Headquartered in Egersund, Norway, NAVTOR has grown quickly and established a network of subsidiaries and distributors worldwide, spanning Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Poland, Russia, Singapore, Japan, the United States, and the United Kingdom.
e-Navigation and Performance made easy
País del trabajo: Noruega.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: NAVTOR AS.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Oferta de trabajo obtenida del portal Eures, con fecha 13 de Mayo de 2022, y con identificador de la vacante:189e8f6a-fa7a-49b1-915b-77708d08904d.
Ver las 66 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes › Directores administradores y comerciales › Directores de administración y servicios › Directores de recursos humanos › director de recursos humanos/directora de recursos humanos ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Vi søker personal og lønnsansvarlig til varierte og spennende oppgaver. Noruega, 27 Jun. 2022.
- Kursansvarlig maritim. Noruega, 24 Jun. 2022.
- HR Generalist. Noruega, 15 Jun. 2022.
- Lyst til å bygge din egen HR-avdeling?. Noruega, 05 Jun. 2022.
- HR- og organisasjonssjef. Noruega, 05 May. 2022.
- Vi søker en engasjert og initiativrik HR-ansvarlig. Noruega, 26 Abr. 2022.