Global Campaign Planner. Dinamarca
Contrato de Directores de publicidad y relaciones públicas en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de ventas, comercialización y desarrollo : Directores de publicidad y relaciones públicas.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse inden for administration og erhvervsorienterede funktioner : Ledelse af forretnings- og udviklingsorienterede funktioner : Ledelse af reklame og PR
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
At the VELUX Group, we give you the chance to grow. To shape your own career. To work in an international environment. To be part of a company that leads the market in sustainable indoor living. We offer you a world of opportunities – if you have the ability and the drive to take them.
Would you like to plan global, digital-first campaigns? And are you ready to use your marketing know-how to advise colleagues across our international organisation?
Join our Global Campaign Planning & Social Media team in our headquarters in Hørsholm to create impactful campaigns that deliver true business value.
Following our global Indoor Generation campaign, we are looking for you to plan and execute more global marketing campaigns and communication projects – from multi-market product launches to brand campaigns.
Working very closely with our Head of Global Campaign Planning & Social Media, you will be responsible for the strategic and channel planning of global marketing projects, ensuring that each campaign defines audience, messaging and media channels, so that relevant, engaging content can be created.
Your tasks will also be to:
- Work with various stakeholders – in the headquarters, at agencies and in our sales companies – to plan and create the right content for global marketing campaigns
- Write creative briefs and content production briefs for agencies to develop compelling creative concepts and content
- Create omnichannel media and communication plans which define the right channels, content and journey to reach the desired target group
- Turn business objectives into sound marketing KPIs together with the project owner
Energetic and ambitious, you take great pride in your work, and you are always driven to try out new innovative ideas. You also have an eye for great, engaging content – whether it is in digital or offline channels.
Furthermore, you possess great interpersonal skills and can manage a global stakeholder network which gives you the ability to work with colleagues and agencies across the world.
You also have:
- 3+ years of experience with strategic and/or media planning and executing multi-market campaigns – either in-house or as a part of an advertising or communications agency
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- A bachelor’s degree – or higher – preferably within marketing, communications, advertising or the like
This is a role that will truly allow you to build an extensive global network and become involved with a wide range of disciplines in marketing. And you will have a strong team behind you, consisting of digital campaign planners and social media managers – even an Instagram manager – to support you in your endeavours.
“You will work in a lively and close-knit team. Although we are a part of a large, global organisation, our team almost feels like an agency. There is room for so much creativity which makes each workday really interesting,” says Charlotte Ferris, Head of Global Campaign Planning & Social Media.Application and contactIf you would like to know more about this opportunity and the VELUX Group, please feel free to contact Charlotte Ferris, Head of Global Campaign Planning & Social Media, by telephone +45 24 98 94 19.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible and no later than May 13, 2019.
Application deadline: 13-05-2019
Work place: Hørsholm
For more information: Charlotte Ferris, telephone +45 24 98 94 19
For 75 years, the VELUX Group has created better living environments for people around the world; making the most of daylight and fresh air through the roof. Our product programme includes roof windows and modular skylights as well as a range of decoration and sun screenings, roller shutters, installation solutions and intelligent home controls. These products help to ensure a healthy and sustainable indoor climate, for work and learning, for play and pleasure. We work globally – with sales and manufacturing operations in more than 40 countries and around 10,500 employees worldwide. The VELUX Group is owned by VKR Holding A/S, a limited company wholly owned by foundations and family.
For more information, visit www.velux.com
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: VELUX A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Hørsholm; Código postal: 2970; Calle: Ådalsvej, Número: 99
- Sitio web: https://velux.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?site=9&id=4153
Identificador de la vacante:4980990.
Ver las 70 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de ventas, comercialización y desarrollo : Directores de publicidad y relaciones públicas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Manager Production Technology, Nordborg, Denmark. Dinamarca, 16 Jul. 2019.
- Business Process Manager for Corporate functions. Dinamarca, 16 Jul. 2019.
- Director, Strategic Communications Nordborg (Denmark) or Hamburg (Germany). Dinamarca, 13 Jul. 2019.
- Senior Manager Global Public Affairs. Dinamarca, 12 Jul. 2019.
- Senior Alliance Director in R&D. Dinamarca, 11 Jul. 2019.
- Senior Communication Manager, CSR - (Maternity Cover - 18 months). Dinamarca, 06 Jul. 2019.
- Faglig leder til DTU Bygs Kommunikation. Dinamarca, 12 Jun. 2019.
- EMEA Communications Manager with a Passion for Tech and Global Well-Being. Dinamarca, 29 May. 2019.