Game video content producer. Finlandia
Ofertas de empleo en Finlandia de Profesionales de la publicidad y la comercialización
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Profesionales de las ventas, la comercialización y las relaciones públicas : Profesionales de la publicidad y la comercialización.
Erityisasiantuntijat : Liike-elämän ja hallinnon erityisasiantuntijat : Myynnin, markkinoinnin ja tiedotuksen erityisasiantuntijat : Mainonnan ja markkinoinnin erityisasiantuntijat
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Do you stream or make let's play or game review videos as a hobby and wish to turn your passion into a career? Does your inner superstar come to life when you get in front of a camera? Are you interested in games industry and have always wanted to follow game development up close? If you're furiously nodding while reading this, it sounds like you might be what we are looking for!
Frozenbyte is an independent game developer with a focus on game quality. Our company was founded in 2001 and we are currently one of the biggest, truly independent high-end developers in Finland. We currently have over 120 employees and we are looking for new talent! Our number one priorities are both the quality of our games and the well-being of our team. You can find more information on our values on our website: http://www.frozenbyte.com/jobs
We are looking for a game video content producer to join our team! The person we are looking for feels at home in front of a camera and also knows how to use one and how to edit their own videos.
Our ideal candidate could talk endlessly about the wonderful world of gaming and gets excited when they get a controller in their hands (however they don't actually have to be a good player). You should have previous knowledge of "let's play" videos or other gaming videos. You should also already have experience in streaming to large audiences (over 50,000 followers). We also hope you know how to use social media, or at least are eager to learn!
In this position you will work closely with our games, especially Starbase! Responsibilities include producing video, picture and written content in cooperation with other teams from an idea to a finished product. Good communication skills are the key to success in this position, because you have to be in close contact with different teams in order to stay on top of new features in our games.
The videos you produce can be edited "let's play" or promotion type videos, but you will also build our brand and engage fans by hosting live streams. Live streams can be about playing our games or interviewing fellow employees. You will also be responsible for setting up the stream so applicants should have a basic knowledge on how cameras, microphones and streaming platforms work.
Please see below a more detailed list of possible responsibilities.
Our work environment is mostly Finnish, but you don't have to understand or speak Finnish. However, you have to have native level spoken and written English skills since we market our games internationally. You also have to be able to work at our office in Helsinki, so the position is not suitable for remote work.
- Narrating and editing videos, making "let's play" and promotional videos
- Streaming, including setting up the stream, hosting and interviewing fellow employees
- Engaging fans via streaming and social media platforms
- Producing content through capturing footage, video and photo editing, and writing
- Possibly monitoring, tracking, interpreting, and leveraging social media industry trends and best practices
- Native level spoken & written English skills
- Previous experience of game streaming to large, international audiences (over 50,000 followers), including working both in front and behind the camera
- Understanding of game industry
- Working knowledge of photo and video editing tools (e.g. Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop)
- Gaming experience and a passion for games
- Enthusiasm and creativity to come up and execute your own ideas!
- Able to work at our office in Helsinki
Advantages when applying:
- Previous experience working in games industry
- Knowledge of social platforms such as, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and how to properly use said platforms to reach desired audience
- Knowledge of Discord and/or Reddit
- Fair spoken & written Finnish skills
- Support and introduction to our games, tools and your future job
- The opportunity to progress in your career based on your own interests and skills
- Getting to work on world-class games and seeing the development cycle of games from start to finish
- Awesome co-workers and plenty of (optional) after work activities
- Flexible work hours
- Possibility to get breakfast, lunch and snacks every day prepared by our professional catering, so you don't have to concentrate on anything else than your work
- Occupational healthcare
- Office sauna, moving van and other perks
- Additional sweets every Friday by the "Candy Cart" (Karkkikärry)
How to apply:
- We only accept video applications for this position. The video should be 2-5 minutes in length, your face has to be shown on the video and we must hear your voice, but other than that it can look however you want it to. Be creative if you want!
- Include a written CV. You can also include a short optional cover letter, you don't need to repeat things said in the video but you can give us additional information.
- As fluent English skills are a requirement, we expect your video and all written material to be in English.
- If you have published YouTube, Twitch or other video content, please include links to your channel!
The things we would like you tell us in your application:
- Why do you want to work at Frozenbyte? / Why are you applying for this position?
- What are your favorite video games and why?
- How does your previous hobby and/or work experience benefit you in this position?
- Why would you be a good fit for this position?
- What video and/or photo editing tools you can use?
Personality and motivation are the most important things we are looking for in our applicants. If you are interested, please apply now!
Send your applications to jobsfrozenbyte.com - remember to include a video application, CV and an optional cover letter! Please note that we will send promising candidates a test assignment.
País del trabajo: Finlandia.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Determinado.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Frozenbyte Oy.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:10019771.
Ver las 454 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Profesionales de las ventas, la comercialización y las relaciones públicas : Profesionales de la publicidad y la comercialización ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Myyntipäällikkö. Finlandia, 17 Ago. 2019.
- Digituotepäällikkö. Finlandia, 17 Ago. 2019.
- Markkinointiassistentti verkkokauppaan. Finlandia, 15 Ago. 2019.
- Concept Manager - vähittäis- ja tukkukaupan alalle. Finlandia, 15 Ago. 2019.
- Markkinointipäällikkö. Finlandia, 15 Ago. 2019.
- Product Development Chef Finland. Finlandia, 14 Ago. 2019.
- Myyntipäällikkö. Finlandia, 14 Ago. 2019.
- Myyntipäällikkö. Finlandia, 13 Ago. 2019.