Oferta de empleo de Cajeros y expendedores de billetes en Dinamarca
French Speaking Technical Support Specialist
Clasificación del trabajo: Trabajadores de los servicios y vendedores de comercios y mercados : Vendedores : Cajeros y expendedores de billetes : Cajeros y expendedores de billetes.
Service- og salgsarbejde : Salgsarbejde : Kasseassistentarbejde og beslægtet kundebetjening : Kasseassistentarbejde og beslægtet kundebetjening
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Do you look for using your technical expertise, customer focus and communication skills in a fast growing and rewarding environment? Sennheiser Communications is looking for a dedicated IT professional with solid technical product expertise and strong communication and support skills.
Level 2 Technical Support and R&D under one roof
At Sennheiser Communications, we develop, produce and sell premium quality headsets to a global market. We have a growing customer base who we are supporting with our 2. line support team from our headquarters in Ballerup (Copenhagen). Here you have the advantage of being located in the same place as our R&D departments, so our communication and issue handling processes can be kept short. You will be part of a virtual global support team located in Denmark, USA, Netherlands, Germany and Australia.
In the position as Technical Support Specialist, you will be the key contact to our level 1 customer support base and will also have direct contact to key accounts and sales representatives. For all escalated issues from their side, you will seek and document solutions. Specifically, your tasks comprise:
- Level 2 support for all escalated product issues from level 1 support line
- Direct customer contact for issues from key accounts and our sales teams
- Processing & documenting actions on issues with help of the support ticketing system (ZenDesk),
- Swift and focused interaction with customers (tickets, phone, email)
- Focus on finding first time resolution based on your technical expertise
- Liaising with our Quality department and 3rd parties for issue detection, escalation, diagnosis, resolution and efficient handling towards the customer
- Documentation and reporting management
- Educate customers about available support information on website
- Create and maintain Support content (videos, articles, FAQs, Compatibility Guide)
Use your IT skills in a hands-on tech environment
Ideally, you have a technical background as IT Administrator or Technician or a related field. Work experience with setting up operative systems, testing them and do troubleshooting, as well as experience with TCP/IP, network and telecom are indispensable for this position.
If you are a recent graduate from an IT/Computer Science/Engineering program, we also encourage you to apply!
To succeed in this position, you should be able to communicate in French on native level and excellent in English. Your structured mind and persistency will enable you to keep an overview over several simultaneous service tickets, to communicate efficiently with stakeholders and to go all the way until a given case is resolved.
Joining Sennheiser Communications
At Sennheiser Communications you meet all business departments under one roof. State-of the-art technologies in a modern work environment, an informal work culture, significant influence on your daily work and our steady growth make us a stable employer of choice. Since our customer tickets vary a lot in content, your work days will vary just as much! You will quickly increase both your technical and professional communications skills.
Are you interested?
We look forward to receiving your application, and will be interviewing ongoing, so send your CV and cover letter already today. The vacancy will be closed as soon as we have found our new colleague.
Please note that we only accept applications that are submitted through our application system.
If you have any questions regarding the job please contact Head of Service & Support, Andrés Figueroa on +45 21170118.
The company is a powerful joint venture between the German electro acoustics specialist Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG and internationally renowned Danish hearing health care company William Demant Holding Group. The joint venture draws on the experience of the two parent companies that are both global technology leaders in their respective fields.
Established in 2003, Sennheiser Communications A/S has been developing award winning headsets for business professionals and the gaming community from the headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark. The success builds on more than 150 years of combined sound heritage, on the latest technologies, and most of all, on our team of committed experts and professionals.
Sennheiser Communications specializes in combining high-end audio and sound reproduction quality with leading hearing aid and advanced digital signal processing technologies for state-of-the-art communication products for call centers, office applications, as well as headsets for gaming and mobile devices.
More information about Sennheiser Communications at http://www.senncom.com
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: SENNHEISER COMMUNICATIONS A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Ballerup; Código postal: 2750; Calle: Industriparken, Número: 27
- Sitio web: https://career5.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=9143&company=DGS&username=&site=VjItaHJ4VmtnZEVBOWFWWnB1V2tIMmtRZz09
Identificador de la vacante:4960751.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Servicekonsulenter søges til Nets’ Contact Center. Dinamarca, 22 Mar. 2019.
- Kundeservicemedarbejdere til Elgigantens køkkenafdeling. Dinamarca, 22 Mar. 2019.
- Kundeservicemedarbejder sommervikariat. Dinamarca, 20 Mar. 2019.
- Tysk-Dansktalende kundeservicemedarbejder. Dinamarca, 20 Mar. 2019.
- Administrativ support til service og salg, Storkøbenhavn, Fast tilknyttet/deltid fra snarest muligt. Dinamarca, 20 Mar. 2019.
- Suomenkielinen asiakaspalvelija Garmin Nordics Contact Centeriin. Dinamarca, 19 Mar. 2019.
- Butiksmedhjælper. Dinamarca, 18 Mar. 2019.
- Finnish-speaking part-time customer service consultant for finance. Dinamarca, 16 Mar. 2019.