FRENCH SPEAKING CUSTOMER ADVISOR (maternity cover)
Empleo en Dinamarca (Østjylland) de Cajeros y expendedores de billetes
Clasificación del trabajo: Trabajadores de los servicios y vendedores de comercios y mercados : Vendedores : Cajeros y expendedores de billetes : Cajeros y expendedores de billetes.
Service- og salgsarbejde : Salgsarbejde : Kasseassistentarbejde og beslægtet kundebetjening : Kasseassistentarbejde og beslægtet kundebetjening
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Do you enjoy helping customers and supporting your internal and external colleagues? Would you like to work in an international environment with dedicated colleagues who supports each other? Advansor is now hiring a maternity cover for an exciting job in our sales support team.
Starting from 01.10.2020 until 01.10.2021 - with the possibility of an extension or permanent hire at the end of the period.
Highly qualified customer service
Advansor A/S does not only make high quality products. We take pride in serving our customers with highly qualified support. You and the team’s task is to provide our customer, internal sales engineer and external sales a full support that meets or exceeds their expectations.
Advansor's customer center focus on providing the best possible service and support on both telephone and by e-mail. We offer and support customer visits at our headquarter, and we also arrange training courses for our customers.
High pace combined with close attention to detail
Your work will include internal and external communication with a wide range of customers and partners. You will get an important position in a dynamic group, a lot of responsibility and contribute to securing our position as the world’s leading manufacturer of CO2 refrigeration systems.
About the job
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be to:
- Handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly
- Register orders from customers into our systems
- Handling inquiries on telephone and e-mail
- Give advice about shipping and deliveries, as well as support and order follow-up
- Handle issues in the best interest of both the customer and Advansor
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customers experience
- Furthermore, the customer service department acts as back-up to both the internal and external sales teams, and support departments throughout the organization
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally in French, both verbally and in writing. Additional language skills in Spanish, Danish or English is an advantage
- A pleasant, patient and friendly attitude
- Good organizational skills and high degree of empathy
- Good work ethics and team spirit
- A strong sense for customer service and customer satisfaction
- You are persistent, quality-minded, a fast learner and pay great attention to detail
- You are driven by securing long-term relationships with our customers
- You enjoy varying tasks and with some of them being routine tasks
- You have motivation and drive
- You have an education in administration, sales or trade. You have practical experience with similar tasks or a relevant internship at an international company
We are an international technology company who is world-leader in manufacturing and development of environmentally friendly CO2 refrigeration systems. We are 200 employees, and in our new headquarter located in Aarhus, you will find our R&D center, customer Training Center, our modern production, aftersales team and several staff functions. You will be a part of the sales operations team which currently consist of 20 employees.
The job includes great responsibility and a lot of direct customer contact. We offer a competitive salary package with pension and great flexibility. You are going to work at our new headquarter with modern facilities and attractive benefits.
Want to know more?
Please feel free to contact our Sales Operations Director, Heidi Winther on +45 3525 6054. If you are interested in the job opening, send your application to hradvansor.dk – mark it “Customer service advisor”. Please write your application in English.
Applications will be processed continuously.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: ADVANSOR A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Brabrand; Código postal: 8220; Calle: Rosbjergvej, Número: 7A
- Correo electrónico: hradvansor.dk
Identificador de la vacante:5187392.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Tankstion med meget MAD.. Dinamarca, 19 Sep. 2020.
- Salgskonsulent søges til København. Dinamarca, 19 Sep. 2020.
- Vikarstilling som Økonomiassistent til Omniveta Finans. Dinamarca, 19 Sep. 2020.
- Intern sælger AV og ProAudio. Dinamarca, 18 Sep. 2020.
- English Speaking Customer advisor - Part time. Dinamarca, 18 Sep. 2020.
- Modern Service Management Professional. Dinamarca, 17 Sep. 2020.
- Butiksmedhjælper. Dinamarca, 16 Sep. 2020.
- Customer Service Northern Europe. Dinamarca, 16 Sep. 2020.