Food Engineer with an optimization mindset. Dinamarca
Contrato de Ingenieros químicos en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros químicos.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Ingeniørarbejde (undtagen inden for elektroteknologi) : Ingeniørarbejde inden for kemi
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
We are looking for a Food Engineer with interest within optimization of the technology in our natural color processes combined with continuous improvement of production lines. Is it you?
The team for you to join
As our new Food Engineer you will be part of the Process & Technology – DK department, which is a technical support department of 8 dedicated colleagues with different technical backgrounds. Our main function is to support the production by continuous improvements and to ensure a successful technical transfer of new developed products from R&D to the production site.
We are seeking a strong talent to help contribute with our continuous improvement and optimization of our production facility in order to match the quickly growing demands of our existing and new developed products. Consequently, we are looking to hire a skillful, energetic and experienced data-driven colleague who can strengthen our team with new competencies and ideas and also support our ambitious performance targets.
What would you role look like?
Your main responsibilities will be to deliver continuous improvements to our Natural Colors Division (NCD) in Avedøre. Here you will optimize the current technology to increase capacity and yield and act as coordinator on selected projects.
With your combined understanding of analytical methods, production processes and knowledge of pigment formulation you will support the implementation/optimization of products and processes in the production. You will further coordinate, support & drive root cause investigations.
Who are we looking for?
First and foremost, you are a team player with strong collaboration skills and are outgoing, tolerant and open-minded. You have a “yes we can”-approach, excellent stakeholder management skills and experience in working in multi-cultural project teams.
We also expect that you:
- Hold a B.Sc/M.Sc. in e.g. Chemistry, Food, Engineering
- Have a few years of experience in food, pharma or chemical production facilities. Preferably combined with LEAN experience
- Have insight in process and product development, analytical methods and relevant statistical tools
- Are fluent in English, as this is our corporate language
What we offer you?
We offer you an exciting and influential role in a dynamic, inspiring and international environment. As our new Food Engineer you will get a position with touch points, both vertically and horizontally, in a non-bureaucratic and LEAN organization. Here you will have the opportunity to shape your working day and will be encouraged to further develop your professional and personal skills.
You will report to the Process and Technology – DK Manager and will work closely with other members of the team and the stakeholders in the business.
If you need more information?
If you have questions regarding the position, please feel free to contact Lotte K Thorup, Manager Process & Technology – DK at +45 40 32 79 11 .
Deadline for applications is December 9, 2020.
Read more about a career at Chr. Hansen here: https://www.chr-hansen.com/en/career
Do you know someone?
If it is not the job for you, but perhaps you know someone who might fit and be interested, please share this job link to him/her. Thank you for your referral.
About Chr. Hansen
Chr. Hansen is a leading, global bioscience company that develops natural ingredient solutions for the food, nutritional, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries. We develop and produce cultures, enzymes, probiotics and natural colors for a rich variety of foods, confectionery, beverages, dietary supplements and even animal feed and plant protection. We have been delivering value to our partners – and, ultimately, end consumers worldwide – for over 140 years. We are proud that more than one billion people consume products containing our natural ingredients every day.
Social responsibility is an integral part of Chr. Hansen’s vision to improve food and health. In 2019 Chr. Hansen was ranked as the World’s Most Sustainable Company by Corporate Knights thanks to our strong sustainability efforts, our talented employees and the many collaborative partnerships that we have with our customers.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: Chr. Hansen A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Hvidovre; Código postal: 2650; Calle: Hammerholmen, Número: 17
- Sitio web: https://career5.successfactors.eu/career?career%5fns=job%5flisting&company=ChrHansen&navBarLevel=JOB%5fSEARCH&rcm%5fsite%5flocale=en%5fUS&career_job_req_id=5590&selected_lang=en_US&jobAlertController_
Identificador de la vacante:5248688.
Ver las 113 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros químicos ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Erfaren kemiingeniør til Pilot Plant. Dinamarca, 08 Ene. 2021.
- Sustainable Materials Specialist. Dinamarca, 23 Dic. 2020.
- Tech Transfer Lead / Technical Product Lead. Dinamarca, 22 Dic. 2020.
- Ambitious and collaborative project supporter for cross-functional raw material-solvent team. Dinamarca, 22 Dic. 2020.
- Biophysical Research Scientist for Manufacturing Development. Dinamarca, 22 Dic. 2020.
- Lead Process Engineer (Copenhagen or Esbjerg). Dinamarca, 17 Dic. 2020.
- Scientist for Upstream Manufacturing. Dinamarca, 15 Dic. 2020.
- Project Coordinator. Dinamarca, 12 Dic. 2020.